PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 7

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

QUOTE originally posted by WaterGirl

Question: How many credits do we need to evolve? It doesn't say anything in the WiKi and I don't have space in Party currently so...I can't check right now.
I'm finding information as quick as I can. :P The Wiki is not immediately supplied with any information directly from Staff, and we still have to type out the new info, and update all the associated pages. It'll be updated soon-ish.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
The sprite looks amazing! I can't wait to use my stone.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
alleycat's Avataralleycat

Question: How many credits do we need to evolve? It doesn't say anything in the WiKi and I don't have space in Party currently so...I can't check right now.
Mine just cost 67,500. Here's how the non-shiny looks: I'm very glad I went ahead and did mass click weekend while stuck on mobile. Absolutely adore the Mega Flygon! (And the shiny is gorgeous, too, wow.)
forum avatar made with catlike icon maker
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101

QUOTE originally posted by alleycat

Mine just cost 67,500. Here's how the non-shiny looks: I'm very glad I went ahead and did mass click weekend while stuck on mobile. Absolutely adore the Mega Flygon! (And the shiny is gorgeous, too, wow.)
Ok thanks for the info! And non-shiny one looks gorgeous too!
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
Hooray Flygonite!!!!!! I almost didn't make it and had to squeeze 8,500+ in the last HOUR! I made it though!!!! Thank you Niet! MC weekends are always SO much fun!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
It is a pretty cool mega we got XD I will work in the pokemon to mega-evolve later XD It would be cool too, if next MCW gives Charizadite Q XD
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
HoneyCombee's AvatarHoneyCombee
Great! I didn't get it. I wish I had a better computer.
The Beast of the Boulevard (Horror) Avatar made by me on Paint.
Zucchero's AvatarZucchero
Hm, I checked and I hit over 10,000 clicks, but no flygonite??
Amor - He/him
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Zeroro

You confused your Interaction Points with interactions (clicks). According to Sally, you made 2,965 clicks.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Zucchero's AvatarZucchero

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Zeroro

You confused your Interaction Points with interactions (clicks). According to Sally, you made 2,965 clicks.
ah, that clears it up :) thank you!!!!!

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page