PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 7

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 7 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Another month goes by, and the time has come for our seventh Mass-Click Weekend event! This weekend, February 28th and March 1st, your target is the same as always: 10,000 interactions. Reach the target, and you will receive a brand new Mega Stone! Have a look: What new Mega Evolution could we be bringing to the table this time?
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page