PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding "Broken Fields"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

MyMaddog's AvatarMyMaddog
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Niet, I posted a bug report in "Field Error" on 2 Feb. My fields are still broke. I am using Firefox. What I have is the brown header of the field I am clicking is gone & the brown header from the next field is under the one I am clicking. Yesterday when the site was lagging there was about 1/4" more cut off of the fields & the same amount of the next field was added to the bottom.
Avatar & most artwork used created by my daughter Laokia. Otherwise, I will provide necessary credit.
Thermelia's AvatarThermelia
champion.pngb.png
Hi, My fields broke just now when I was trying to move my fields.
Nilume's AvatarNilume
master.pnge.png
Yesterday, I sold three fields. When I sold the first one, I noticed that the page didn't automatically update, and that the field I sold was still there. I thought that was because of the lag, and that it would eventually be updated and sold, so I made the big mistake of continuing working on my fields. Immediately, I sold the second field, and when I scrolled down the fields an error message appeared at the bottom left of every field. I don't remember what it said, sorry, but I refreshed the page and that was when the "broken fields" message appeared. When they got fixed, I sold a third field because I'm a bit slow to understand things I thought that if I waited a bit after selling a field, it wasn't going to happen. But... I was wrong, I ended up refreshing again the page and I got again the "broken fields" message. I hope this can help with the problem, my fields works fine now. I hope I explained it ok, it's really hard to do it when english isn't your mother language hahaha
My lovely avatar of her was made by gezeïchnet
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
master.pnga+.png
Managed to break my fields so might as well report what I was doing I bought six fields and renamed them- this all worked and caused no problems. I then started to move some of my fields and the last field I was trying to move broke them. Edit: Reloading the page seemed to have fixed it and moved the field to the correct place.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
In some cases "broken fields" just means "you were doing something and I haven't finished doing it yet". Something is causing serious lag but I can't find it at all - even Sally can't find it, as shown by the green heart down at the bottom-left...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Stambo's AvatarStambo
elite.pnge.png
Yeah, I see how many people are telling about their fields, then I see the green heart... And I wonder why it hasn't messed with everybody else, such as me, I've had no problems today... but still, you'd think everyone would have the same problem with their fields.
Lila's AvatarLila
ultra.pngd.png
I've been having the same problems, but before today. a few days ago my fields broke when I was moving a field around, but it fixed itself within a few hours. however today early morning, I got the same error message this time when I was moving a pokemon from my party to my fields. being the kind of person that I was, I assumed I broke something, but seeing this announcement makes me feel relieved that I'm not the only one.
Stambo's AvatarStambo
elite.pnge.png
I think if possible, the thing that caused the fields is spreading, because sometimes when I go on others pages, it says: PHP ERROR! Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class BBCError in /home/niet/sites/q.pokefarm.org/include/forum.php on line 2 I mean, I'm not sure if it COULD spread, but maybe, becasue about every 3 times I click on someones profile it says that... I wonder if it could spread...
Tigra's AvatarTigra
ultra.pnge+.png
I wasn't experiencing much of a lag (only experience of lag was that it took a bit longer than usual when interacting with around three or four pokemon) so assumed I was ok to buy and rearrange my fields, bought three and renamed them all fine but when I tried to rearrange the last one, they broke. Hope this helps *Update: Remember looking at the green heart just before it happened and it turned orange the second the error message came up, don't know if this helps but thought I should mention it. Also, some of my fields have changed and the pokemon in one field have been replicated in the field after, but I don't know if it'll just sort itself out if I leave it? Also, sorry! I feel so stupid and guilty!
Looking for Adamant Orbs!
summon_dia.png × 41 / 200
Avatar: http://tigrafire32.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Arcanine-584785299 Made by me for me
ChaosAzeroth's AvatarChaosAzeroth
ace.png
It just fatal error'ed while accepting a gift. I refreshed as there was no things to click on and it seems okay.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page