PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding "Broken Fields"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

octopolis's Avataroctopolis
master.pnga+.png
Both times my fields have done the "Report this to Niet" error, I believe it was when the site was A LITTLE laggy, not as laggy as it was for 12DoC or when Sally is doing her updates. If it was lagging that much I wouldn't even try to do anything with my fields.. I usually just go offline for a bit 'til it quiets down again. Both my credits and the field(s) I'm trying to buy end up not being there in the end so it is a serious issue for me ._.
Mkay6's AvatarMkay6
collector.png
IT IS LAGGY BRAIN *FACEPALM*
Credit
Made by mmmmarygray for Mkay6's use only. Made with official art from Bulbpedia.
My fields messed up yesterday but I just ignored it. ^^; I was moving my Pokémon around and taking them out of the field, and then when I tried to sell it I was told that Pokémon were still in it and it couldn't be sold. I refreshed the page to see that it had glitched and the last 3 Pokémon I had moved were still in there (and yet also in my other field where I moved them to), but I left it and went back online today and it's all fine so I thought nothing of it and sold the field. Thought I'd let you know since you asked though! Hopefully you can fix the problem soon, and I'll take your advice. Thanks for the warning!
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Ok my Fields just broke and as you have asked, I will be stating what I was trying to do before they broke. I was trying to move a field so that it would be easier to access on this BRUHPichu hunt of mine. There you go. And I apparently have self-fixing fields, ignore this by all means.
Kìdãgírl8's AvatarKìdãgírl8
ultra.pnge+.png
I was reordering my fields by getting rid of my Neutral(unknown) fields and putting all of my Pokemon in them in their corresponding type fields I had just sold my last Neutral(unknown) field when they broke. I had bought two fields earlier cause my water and normal type fields were almost full.
tracy's Avatartracy
champion.png
I just woke up, and there does appear to me more of a significant lag, that their was shortly after reset.
Zweira's AvatarZweira
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Niet, if our fields broke would you rather us message you or post it here?
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
Pikafreak17's AvatarPikafreak17
ultra.png
Thanks a ton for the warning Niet, but it's redundant with me. For some reason I can't get a Glaceon out of what I've got. I followed how to get a Glaceon properly but the button showed a Leafeon instead, which made no sense.
Credit goes to the team of Pokefarm Q for the kawaii Pichu avatar I'm using from the Advent Calendar. 61/65 (GAH!) until I can *finally* Summon Arceus *sighs* and I was SO close to getting it before these 3 came out.
The only lag I've gotten is shelter lag, but I'll be careful. Thanks for the warning! One of my Absols broke in the fields and somehow cloned itself. Edit: Now my Pokémon are jumping all over their assigned fields.
Bird-cat avatar was made by my friend.
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Well, my fields just broke and immediately fixed themselves a few seconds later. They broke when I tried to move a newly-bought field, but now it's in the correct place and everything seems alright. Edit: And I just did it again. XD Buying and renaming the fields works fine, but whenever I try to move one the fields become inaccessable for a bit.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page