PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding "Broken Fields"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Some of you may have noticed the "These fields are broken" error sometimes. You may also have noticed that this happens most dueing periods of lag, such as big interaction events. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together: lag causes broken fields. To protect yourself from broken fields, please follow this advice: DO NOT buy, sell, or re-arrange Fields while the site is under lag. Moving Pokémon around is ok, renaming and changing visibility is ok too. I will of course be investigating the cause of the breakage. If you have any information about this, please come forward. And by that I mean "useful" information. If YOUR fields broke, I want to know EXACTLY what you were doing immediately before. This should help narrow it down.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'm yet to get that error message today. I brought a field earlier and moved it with no issues. I'm also mass-clicking fields and haven't had issues, I've gotten an error message in the past when massclicking. I know that probz won't help at all, but still figured I'd let you know.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Primpy's AvatarPrimpy
Thanks for the post, I was actually gonna buy some fields today. Phew.
Stambo's AvatarStambo
Question, If we haven't gotten that message yet, could we still purchase fields? Or should we just not purchase any fields? Because eventually I might need to get a new one for my hoard today, and i don't want to do it unless if we can..
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I bought two fields the same time at somewhere around 2:00:00 server time yesterday and it gave me an error message for broken fields after I bought the second one. Before I bought the fields, I had been rearranging the rest of my fields. It was lagging considerably at the time. I hope this helps.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
No message yet from me and slice. don't see anything wrong yet.
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
Øddity's AvatarØddity
There was a time recently when we had a Niet/Marie/Sei day, and with all the egg hatching I bought 3 fields at the same time for berry stacking, and immediately after purchasing, when I started trying to move the fields into the proper places was the moment the the lag got... Well worse... The fields wouldn't move, so I tried refreshing the page, and that was when I got the error. Hope this helps, Niet! n...n
Ground Team: 4400 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
dont see anything just yet...
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD
JustBryan's AvatarJustBryan

QUOTE originally posted by Primpy

Thanks for the post, I was actually gonna buy some fields today. Phew.
Today it isn't laggy ... Niet said it is when lag occurs and today that didn't happen ... bought 6 fields today in 30 seconds , renamed them and moved them and no errors so yeah ...
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
I bought one new field today, but the only message I got was to slow down a little because I was clicking someone's fields a little too quickly, and that was before I bought the field. The field is working fine, but thanks for the warning Niet! EDIT: I tried selling a field, and my fields broke then fixed themselves.
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page