PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possible breakage

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Brightside's AvatarBrightside

QUOTE originally posted by Ferret

So are we able to use a bigger banner since the top is bigger?
Yes.
Sköll's AvatarSköll
I didn't even notice it XD I always zoomed in with PF1 anyways, so this was like, "Oh! Ok, awesome :D On a side note I also can't wait for the chrome extension to work right again. I never got to try it when it worked ;__;
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
Ferret, the new banner size is 915px wide by 128px tall.
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.
Diana's AvatarDiana
KrazyKarp: Things were already easy enough on Mobile lol, but this does make everything appear smaller, which means I have to zoom in, especially in the forums where text is much smaller.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Well sometimes it is I think. When Niet posted this I honestly had to think of that scene in treasure island where the robot ben pulled the wrong plug out and gravity vanished on the ship. Totally imagined Niet standing in front of a big complicated machine (like the tardis) and pulling a switch and then going 'WRONG SWITCH!' before quickly pulling it back in the right position XD
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Pull the lever, Kronk!" Yup, totally XD Sometimes it is like that. Wrong line of code...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nataku's AvatarNataku
OMG I totally forgot that movie XD Yeah that fits even better!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by johnoliverguy

Niet Fixit. Fixitfixit.
i love that layout, :D im going to go try to mimic that :P EDIT: in fact, could i have the specifics if possible>
It's under s/chandelure. :P
johnoliverguy's Avatarjohnoliverguy

QUOTE originally posted by johnoliverguy

Niet Fixit. Fixitfixit.
i love that layout, :D im going to go try to mimic that :P EDIT: in fact, could i have the specifics if possible>
It's under s/chandelure. :P
ah, thanks, it looks good :P

Gems Needed

4/1000
533/1000
305/1000
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Is resetting the shiny counter part of your smashing, Niet? o.o
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page