PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possible breakage

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

firepiplup's Avatarfirepiplup
It still kinda messes with my head. I think the zoom is too far out.... :P
Made by rapidash2014
Made by Wildcat(2704)
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at the Moonfire Sprite Shop!
Made by Sollux Captor
Brightside's AvatarBrightside
Banners look pretty weird. Although I guess it's better than having everyone resize their personal banners. But hey, I guess the new counters and extra navbar even it out. xP
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
lol so that's what it was, I got the extra bookmark without the widening and was like wtf, but its fine now.
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
Hopefully the banner will be brought down to a more reasonable size in the future? I just made mine larger and I will never get used to it that large. But since everythings beta I won't gripe, as nothing is set in stone yet.
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.
Foxx's AvatarFoxx
To everyone upset at the banner size: Personally, I'm already enjoying it. It gives more space to work with when you make your own skins, after all. I'm also really hoping the expanded site makes it easier to play on mobile, since I personally know of several people who have had to quit because of incompatibility...
MerchantRavio's AvatarMerchantRavio
Good going Niet D:< I like the bigger banner and the farm tab. Now I can get rid of my Farm Bookmark XD
dA || Tumblr || Icon Stress builds up because you don’t notice me. It’s kind of painful Every time it hurts I shouldn’t think “I’m no good” (You’re over exaggerating the pain…!) Disillusioned, MARETU ♥ I'm RubTriste Trash ♥
johnoliverguy's Avatarjohnoliverguy

Niet Fixit. Fixitfixit.
i love that layout, :D im going to go try to mimic that :P EDIT: in fact, could i have the specifics if possible>

Gems Needed

4/1000
533/1000
305/1000
Diana's AvatarDiana
I was wondering why PFQ looks so awkward, today. ._.
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
I've already grown used to it somehow, lol. It's not too bad. It does make things seem easier on mobile, though.
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
So are we able to use a bigger banner since the top is bigger? If so what is the new size we can use? because I believe the size posted for banner in edit theme is old now.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page