PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possible breakage

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As you may have noticed, the site is wider! Yeah, big layout change XD But hey, there's a "Farm" link in the NavBar now! Also, the counters have more space... what could it mean??? Need to program that extra Bookmarks button now...
Old post: I'm messing around with some core stuff. Which means I might mess up. Which means the site might break for a bit. Please be patient! EDIT: Also you may get logged out. Hopefully just once, but possibly more if I don't get it right.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
TorbTheOrb's AvatarTorbTheOrb
yeah, just got logged out for some reason. but you know, you got to break a few eggs to make an omelette!
Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
Ooh I wondered why I wasn't auto-logged in this time...
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
Template by Puffleduck. Official art used .
Nataku's AvatarNataku
does the breaking stuff also include having eggs I just clicked become clickable again? Because just now I could hug my eevee egg a second time despite having already done so when I logged in.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Epic-Rayquaza's AvatarEpic-Rayquaza
Cool, I think that making the page fill the whole screen (and adding a Farm button) counts as messing? :-3
PLS 134, Toyste Beach
Idk what i am doing I haven't played in years

aaaaa

hello there
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
Anyway, it looks a bit better. We only need a new banner for the top of the page!
Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
Oh oh man No don't change the banner dimensions QwQ
LucarioGuy15's AvatarLucarioGuy15
Is this messing with the Notifications extension for Chrome? Cause I haven't been hearing an Absol when people post on the threads I have subscribed to.
<---click this :D Floating Davesprite, Jade, and sign banner by kitty221122 on the original PF Stamp by lavenderink on DA.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
It looks like someone decided to get drunk and flip a car into a nice garden. Or at least it does on my tablet.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
LucarioGuy15's AvatarLucarioGuy15
That is one way to look at things. o.o'

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page