PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding a message to completed trades!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
I support. I know we have the "nice" system, but that doesnt quite work for this if say, one user sends 2 gifts at different times of day, since you can only "nice" a user once a day. Or if you were offline when you got the gift, so its been awhile since it was sent, the gifter may not get what the "nice" is for. So having a specific thank you system would be awesome.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Support! I'm mass gifting Pokemon from time to time (dex trades or when I'm selling RTEs or Gems) and sometimes the other person can went offline for a while and then I have to constantly check my trade centre to see if they collected these Pokemon I've sent so far at last (and/or the online list on the farm page if I added them to my VIP list to see when they become online again) so I can continue with sending Pokemon to them. Before the recode we were receiving messages from system every time a trade/gift was completed. While it was a bit annoying
it could be not only a bit spammy but it was also taking space in the inbox - before recode there was a limit of 100 received messages and if we got some new ones we had to "delete" some of our old messages first before we could read them. Well, I said "delete" because now all of these deleted messages - excluding these from system - are back, thanks to these undeletable and unhideable conversations, and there's no limit to the amount of messages in our inbox, so now it wouldn't be that much of a problem
, it also had some benefits. When a regular trade is completed we're receiving a "notification" when there are Pokemon in our collection area. But when we're sending gift trades there's no notification when the other person accepts them. So this feature could also serve as a way to say "hey, I just claimed your Pokemon, you can continue with sending them now!" (I've added a few blank lines to let the whole tip appear and be readable)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Kif's AvatarKif
@Leackey Oh, good point! I'll add that to the pros
xxEmberxx's AvatarxxEmberxx
This is so true we need this
Hi im Ember, Theres nothing more to really say but if you want more detail.. -comin soon-
Vriska Serk8's AvatarVriska Serk8
I fullheartedly support! I'd love to tell someone Hey, thanks for doing this!
lmao im gay
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
I have a habit of forgetting to message people so this would definitely help me with remembering to say thanks and the thing around dont know how people will respond to pms (even if they are just thank you pms). Might also help people with pm locks since they cant send pms (not sure on looking at recieved ones?) to thank them.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Support, this seems pretty nice
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
I certinly agree since I belive it would make Pokefarm a kinder place in general, and I want to thank people I buy things from for being willing to do the sale.
Hey, check this book out! (Note: the book isn't by me, and it's in German) The link leads to Amazon where you can get the paperback or ebook versions.
britt's Avatarbritt
This would be so helpful with the messages after / notifications - i support :^)
britt • they/them • ponyta enthusiast x0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Honestly the "end of trade" process needed a revamp. Gonna post in the Changelog real soon ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page