PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding a message to completed trades!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Adding a message to completed trades! >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Support! I'm mass gifting Pokemon from time to time (dex trades or when I'm selling RTEs or Gems) and sometimes the other person can went offline for a while and then I have to constantly check my trade centre to see if they collected these Pokemon I've sent so far at last (and/or the online list on the farm page if I added them to my VIP list to see when they become online again) so I can continue with sending Pokemon to them. Before the recode we were receiving messages from system every time a trade/gift was completed. While it was a bit annoying
it could be not only a bit spammy but it was also taking space in the inbox - before recode there was a limit of 100 received messages and if we got some new ones we had to "delete" some of our old messages first before we could read them. Well, I said "delete" because now all of these deleted messages - excluding these from system - are back, thanks to these undeletable and unhideable conversations, and there's no limit to the amount of messages in our inbox, so now it wouldn't be that much of a problem
, it also had some benefits. When a regular trade is completed we're receiving a "notification" when there are Pokemon in our collection area. But when we're sending gift trades there's no notification when the other person accepts them. So this feature could also serve as a way to say "hey, I just claimed your Pokemon, you can continue with sending them now!" (I've added a few blank lines to let the whole tip appear and be readable)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page