PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding a message to completed trades!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

POLL: Support?

Total votes: 28

You must be logged in to vote.

Kif's AvatarKif
My idea is that when you accept a trade, you could leave a message for the person on the other side of the trade! Even if it's mostly going to be used to say thank you and all, I think it would still be useful. Pros: -You can thank someone for a gift, rather than accepting it without saying anything, or having to message the gifter. -It can serve as a notification when someone accepts a gift -Possibly more I haven't thought of yet uwu Cons: -I can't think of any yet I think it would generally be useful for better communication on Pokefarm! P.s. If anyone can think of more pros or cons, please let me know ! Thank you!
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
I believe if you deny one it has a feature where you can state why :)
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I really like the idea of being able to add a message to a gift or something, because I've been gifted something, and I'd really like to be able to hit a button on the trade that says, I dunno, "accept with thanks" which could be a small popup like a nice? I do understand that you can just PM someone to say thank you, but I am aware that some people are uncomfortable with PMs. As for declining trades, there is an option to leave a message already. :)
Kif's AvatarKif
Ohh I wasn't aware you could message a declined trade. Thank ye. Lemme fix that
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I agree with this for all of the reasons that Naerie said; plus, it's much easier/neater to have all of the relevant messages attached to one trade.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I would absolutely love this! From someone who is always nervous to send thank you messages in fear of annying people who don't want to be PM'd. This would be especially useful for gifts! Since the only option for the giftee to communicate to the gifter is a direct PM, it'd just be nice to send a small thanks via the gift acceptance itself! (And also as someone who does a lot of trades, I always feel bad when I send a trade and the person says thank you to me, but I can't say thank you back to them when I confirm the trade.....It's not important enough for a separate PM but I'd still want to say thanks back just to be nice. ;-; )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Zen's AvatarZen
I support. This could help with all the people are who are annoyed they don't get a message saying "thanks" when they gift someone something. If the giftee adds one, that is.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
C: I like this idea for reasons already stated~
C: Made my avatar myself.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Hey, this would be nice!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 200
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
durge's Avatardurge
i support this !! i get a lot of gifts of my hoarded pokemon, sometimes with super nice messages attached and i get too anxious to pm them to say thanks, so it'd be really nice to have a feature connected to the gift to do so !!
josh | he/him current goal: regain arceus current type race score: 0 icon source: klimtsonian on tumblr

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page