PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
Hey ^^ Like the other above me, I was wondering if you'll add the flower colors to your charts? I'm currently trying to get some nectar, wich is really hard to do..... Would be amazing for those that are trying to get a specific nectar. I haven't found this information anywhere online or even in a forum entry so far.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I'll look into this and add it when I have the data.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Found this from Suriya's journal Berry Colors & Growth Times taken from Serebii Blue Berries Apicot, Coba, Kelpsy, Maranga, Oran, Passho, Rowap, and Yache Green Berries Aguav, Babiri, Durin, Hondew, Kebia, Lum, Micle, Rabuta, Rawst, Rindo, Salac, Starf, Tanga, and Wepear Pink Berries Mago, Magost, Nanab, Pecha, Persim, Petaya, Roseli, and Watmel Purple Berries Belue, Bluk, Chesto, Colbur, Cornn, Enigma, Ganlon, Kasib, Pamtre, Payapa, and Wiki Red Berries Cheri, Chople, Custap, Figy, Haban, Lansat, Leppa, Liechi, Occa, Pomeg, Razz, Spelon, and Tamato Yellow Berries Aspear, Charti, Chilan, Grepa, Iapapa, Jaboca, Kee, Nomel, Pinap, Qualot, Shuca, Sitrus, and Wacan
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Not sure if this is still being updated, but Yield 3 for the Spelon Berry group under "Berries" gives 13-15 per plant.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
my Durin berries grow from 9-14 usually. If I let them dry, it's 9-13, if I only do damp, it's usually 10-14
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Also just wanted to post here as well(I posted in the gem farming guide already) that I have spoken to the owner of this guide, and I will be commandeering a huge revamp of the information! I also intend to fully finish all of it! If anybody is interested in helping out, or viewing what is done so far(Berry guide isn't a chapter yet) please pm me! I can send you the link to both the journal and the discussion thread ^^
Just to update everyone I am back and will be working on this in the near future
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
Thank you for this helpful thread. Look forward to the updates. Plesse may I know: is finding the form-changing flower for shaymin a completely random chance? Or can certain berry crops and watering levels increase the chances?
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

Thank you for this helpful thread. Look forward to the updates. Plesse may I know: is finding the form-changing flower for shaymin a completely random chance? Or can certain berry crops and watering levels increase the chances?
Certain crops, no. The better the watering, the better the chance.
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
Thanks very much. Thats good to know.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page