PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

BatWink's AvatarBatWink
The 96-hour berries get damp after 12 or 13 hours, I think 13 I'll try to do more work on it if it'll help!
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
I'm trying to get nectar, but I don't know what the wiki means by watering "perfectly." Any guesses?
The long road to my dream hunt: x18 / 1100
1.64% Cloned Sash progress
I believe that watering perfectly means that you don’t let the plant completely dry out.
Profile pic made by me, for PFQ. .
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Never letting it get damp helps as well!

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
15032 pts .
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

Thank you for this helpful thread. Look forward to the updates. Plesse may I know: is finding the form-changing flower for shaymin a completely random chance? Or can certain berry crops and watering levels increase the chances?
I've gotten 2, both were from Micle berries. However, my latest harvest (32 slots) yielded none.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
to help update the berry yield chart, i've found that yield type 3 for spelon and durin berries tends to produce around 10 berries.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
Just wanted to let you know this thread helped me get my first nectar harvest, and a good wepear harvest. I never knew you could water plants at any time, and that you needed to avoid them even getting damp! Thank you so much for this
Info on Pokeblock sell prices compared to berry sell prices: Link to Guide This guide paired with the linked guide may prove useful to helping find connections between yield amounts and growth/drying out times and profits.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
Can nectar come from any berry plant? Or just specific ones? And how great are the chances of harvesting nectar? For context I have had a ribombee in my party since I planted to berries, I used 28 special berries (7 lansat, 7 kee, 7 maranga, & 7 starf), and I never let them get damp, kept them wet 100% of the time they were growing. I also used no mulch. Should I have done anything differently?
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
I've got nectar from wepear, starf and belue berries, so my guess is there is no berry requirement. It is however ridiculously rare. Since learning about perfect watering, I've got nectar on these dates: 11th February 7th March 24 April, Today I'll admit I'm not always perfect(and I'm focusing on starf berries rn so less watering focus but long growth) but this still gives you an idea (I have a fully upgraded garden) Can't confirm anything when it comes to mulch. Pretty sure I've never harvested a berry with mulch and got nectar but... only 3 times isnt much to go on anyway. You're doing it right, I'm sure!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page