PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 224225226227228··· 403404405

murfijs's Avatarmurfijs

QUOTE originally posted by Foffle

I'm currently making CSS code for highlighting all variants, exclusives and legendaries, as well as their eggs(plus ditto) in the shelter. It's taking some time to collect each individual code, but once it's done, I'll post it here. So no one else has to do it.
wow id like a legendaries code soo much! it would help if there is any arceuses or ultra beasts in shelter for me.
koivern's Avatarkoivern

QUOTE originally posted by Foffle

I'm currently making CSS code for highlighting all variants, exclusives and legendaries, as well as their eggs(plus ditto) in the shelter. It's taking some time to collect each individual code, but once it's done, I'll post it here. So no one else has to do it.
I was working on that too (minus the legend eggs)! I’m pretty much finished other than a few legendaries and variants missing. Are you including the codes for variant and exclusives evos? I got lazy and decided to just do the basic/first evolution of each
code by koivern
offic. oyasumi punpun art
Foffle's AvatarFoffle

QUOTE originally posted by koivern

I was working on that too (minus the legend eggs)! I’m pretty much finished other than a few legendaries and variants missing. Are you including the codes for variant and exclusives evos? I got lazy and decided to just do the basic/first evolution of each
I'm going to try and include them all, because I tend to encounter them frequently enough! At this point I've got all the eggs down, now I'm going through the dex for legendaries and such. Just hit the Ultra Beasts, but I'm taking a break for now!
Yeah's AvatarYeah

QUOTE originally posted by GradïsUsagï

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

Hello~ I was wondering if there was a code to stack the individual "Water Plant" buttons in the Berry Garden so I can just go mash through them to keep them Wet even though they're already Wet. I don't really care if it stacks each of the berry images and timers, that's whatever. Thank you! :]
Hi there is this! edit: Can probably ask how to move the buttons on top of each other though.
This didn’t work for me and made my shelter flutes stack?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by GG boss

QUOTE originally posted by GradïsUsagï

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

Hello~ I was wondering if there was a code to stack the individual "Water Plant" buttons in the Berry Garden so I can just go mash through them to keep them Wet even though they're already Wet. I don't really care if it stacks each of the berry images and timers, that's whatever. Thank you! :]
Hi there is this! edit: Can probably ask how to move the buttons on top of each other though.
It works fine if you limit the URL it applies to JUST the /garden. I made edits to the code for myself and you can see them here: It should also be noted that stacking the buttons on top of each other can't be done for the watering plants because the button doesn't disappear like a berry does for party clicking. You would just end up clicking the same "Water" button over and over.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Yeah's AvatarYeah
How do you make it only the garden in the site skins?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

How do you make it only the garden in the site skins?
At the bottom of the code box should be an area that looks basically like this: http://prntscr.com/r7mwvk You just set the Garden URL in it instead of all of Pokefarm and it will only load on that URL. This also means that the other site buttons sharing the same code won't be affected unless they are on that URL as well. EDIT--- I should note that I'm using Stylus and not putting it into my Skin code. That way I can also turn it off and on when I want to use it.
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl

It also works to just add "#berry button" and "#berry button:hover" to the first two like this (at least it worked for me): #berry button{ display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; margin-top: 10px; padding: 20px; overflow: hidden; margin-right: -60px; } #berry button:hover{ margin-right: 0; }
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Hey! I'm very bad with css. Has anyone figured out how to recenter the smaller buttons in the party yet? I looked at the code, it seems like just a few numbers need to be changed, but I don't know how or to what.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
im not a coder but using the code i got from this thread all i did was remove the line -- #multiuser .pkmn {display: none;} -- it looks like this now and personally i like seeing the pokemon so this works for me. (edit: this is using the new compact mode tho btw)

The code im using

#multiuser .name {display: none;} #multiuser .expbar {display: none;} #multiuser .taste {display: none;} #multiuser .party { width: 300px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent; } #multiuser .party>div {width: 211px;} #multiuser .fieldslink {margin-top: 50px;} #multiuser #partybox { width: 300px; margin-right: 25px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) {border-top-right-radius: 6px;} #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) {border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;} #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) {border-right-width: 1px;} #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius: 6px; margin-bottom: 40px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content {display: none;}

Pages: 123··· 224225226227228··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page