PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 404405406

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Should be able to prefix the code like this: pkmn/q/8.png
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Aust's AvatarAust
master.pnga+.png
Thank you^^ That fixed it up nicely
kusari's Avatarkusari
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

kusari; Yup! Copy and pasted your code, and here's a picture of it working: If it's not working for you, make sure you've cleared your cache, and then post again.
cache cleared 3 times. used another skin - cache cleared - back to this skin - cache cleared. still it's only highlighting Houndour and Snorunt eggs. what else can I do? I'm on mobile btw.
Score: 0
Elvenpaw's AvatarElvenpaw
ultra.pnge.png
Okay. Hi, I have a question. I know you're probably all worn out by the questions relating to the field stack, but mine goes from how the field looks to the stack when I click a berry. I know I copied it exactly right, but I do have this little extra stuff here that I have no idea what it really does.

Mystery CSS code:

#field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway {animation: none;}
235gem_electric.pngout of 2100!
Squishy, Queen of the Shellos
Moon Flames's AvatarMoon Flames
ultra.pnge+.png
@Elvenpaw, I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work?
g.pngm.pngl.png Avatar By Yukirona
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
Moon is correct the code provided on the front page is meant to work that way. But if I remember correctly if you would rather have it stacked from the go just remove this part from the beginning of the code. #field_berries.selected ~
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Elvenpaw's AvatarElvenpaw
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Emberlynn

Moon is correct the code provided on the front page is meant to work that way. But if I remember correctly if you would rather have it stacked from the go just remove this part from the beginning of the code. #field_berries.selected ~
Okay, cool. Thank you so much to the both of you. I thought I had messed up somewhere.
depressedanon's Avatardepressedanon
ultra.pnge+.png
Dies anyone have a CSS to help with the current tourney?
Bishop's AvatarBishop
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by depressedanon

Dies anyone have a CSS to help with the current tourney?
/* plant bulb type body */ img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"], img[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"], img[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"], img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"], img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"], img[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"], img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"], img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"], img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"], img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"], img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"], img[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"], img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"], img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"], img[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"], img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"], img[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"], img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"] {border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px red;}
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello. Is there any way to change the padding to become rectangular in the fieldstack? I want to cover the whole field to make mobile field clickling faster (cause I realized you can click with multiple fingers at a time and each one counts as a click, so Imma try 5 XD).
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,355,377
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page