PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 404405406

Sheetania's AvatarSheetania
master.pngd.png
hi, i'm actually using this code @padding: 50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { margin:-@padding!important; left:45%!important; top:45%!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; } and i would like the click area bigger ( maybe the full field ) but i don't know what i have to modify, help please?

Needed items

Legendary hunt - summon_mol.png
Fire feather
0/500
Legendary hunt - summon_art.png
Ice feather
0/500
Legendary hunt - summon_zap.png
Thunder feather
1/500
Buying feathers for 250gp/30zc, send directly a labeled trade Running out of currencies.
Lv. 100 — +955,854
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Bishop's AvatarBishop
master.pngc.png
change @padding: 50px; to 75px or 100px even 150px depending if on mobile or pc, dont want it to much bigger than field as will prevent access to other buttons. actually due to z-index in that, it may not even prevent access to the other buttons, but the ##px part is what makes size of box bigger/smaller
Sheetania's AvatarSheetania
master.pngd.png
Thanks a lot, my arm is really thanksful :)
MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf
master.pngc+.png

Hiding so the post doesn't take up too much space

QUOTE originally posted by continue

heres some pics i made and was just abt to post but gladion got to it before me >:/
I am trying to use the Tampermonkey extension thing and I did everything from the images above but it doesn't seem to be working. I've refreshed the page multiple times (cleared cache several times). I went to the Shelter and tried to check if the script is working by reloading the shelter until my starter (Shinx) was in there but nothing popped up to indicate that the Shinx was there.

Screenshot of my Tampermonkey page

Screenshot of the Shelter with my starter and a prehistoric Pokemon

I am using Google Chrome if that helps in any way.
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting summon_tko.png 15/300
Collecting box_shiny.png 6 / 1,000
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
'Starter' Pokemon does not mean any old Shinx. It specifically means the Starter Pokemon that someone received when they joined the site, marked with a green bulb.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

'Starter' Pokemon does not mean any old Shinx. It specifically means the Starter Pokemon that someone received when they joined the site, marked with a green bulb.
Ooohh okay. But what about the prehistoric Pokemon (Lileep)?
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Same thing, they have to be actually revived from a Fossil.
master.pngc+.png
Oh, so it's working just in a slightly different way than I thought? The starter means the actual Pokemon with the bulb not just the species and the prehistoric has to actually have the DNA icon?
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Correct ^^
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Correct ^^
Got it, thank you! ^_^ Glad to know it's not something wrong with my computer XD

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page