PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 404405406

Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Do you have the code for Bishop's shelter grid thing? I can't find it.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,354,896
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Leacky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeacky
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Oops, misread your post
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Bishop's AvatarBishop
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

you can find that here ***ninja'd*** *smiles* also keep an eye out, i just finished getting all egg sprites (even the new events) and will be updating that section soon.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

you can find that here ***ninja'd*** *smiles* also keep an eye out, i just finished getting all egg sprites (even the new events) and will be updating that section soon.
Thank you :)
kusari's Avatarkusari
grandmaster.pngc+.png
is the following code right to highlight Vanillite eggs in the shelter? #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="c/w/4.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; }
Score: 0
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
master.pnga+.png
Hello! Do you guys know if in the fields area there's a way to hide the button with the name of the field? When I'm on mobile my stubby fingers always click it instead of the next button.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
MariNee;

CODE

#field_nav button[data-action=jump] { display:none; }
This would get rid of it on Desktop as well, but you can also adjust the width the same way if you think that would help. kusari; Yup! Copy and pasted your code, and here's a picture of it working: If it's not working for you, make sure you've cleared your cache, and then post again.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Is there a css code to where if you moseover a pokemon, it doesnt show the info box until you click it?
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
master.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

MariNee;

CODE

#field_nav button[data-action=jump] { display:none; }
This would get rid of it on Desktop as well, but you can also adjust the width the same way if you think that would help.
I don't know how to do that but the code you provided will do just fine ^^ Thank you! Edit: I just tried it, cleaned the cache and all, and it does hide the button, but the previous/next buttons stop working :(
Aust's AvatarAust
master.pnga+.png
So odd problem, the egg code for Horsea eggs also enlarges Ekans eggs for me ... I guess since they both have q/8 in their unique codes... any idea how can I get it to just target Horsea eggs?

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page