PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 380381382383384··· 403404405

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Please, link to it whenever, it's in my journal so people can use it :) (I just don't really want to maintain a full guide myself tbh)
Hey how would I center this
Score: 0
by LycanKai I feel like I've tried everything!
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×1,945 ❂ She/Her
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
@justanobody2275, So, the display of the background is set to "table." The issue with that is you can't center tables if their width is set to width:100%;. I've gone through the CSS and instead replaced the width with the width of the image itself. Now it can be centered with margin: 0 auto;. Here are the results, and the code:
Score: 0

Altered CSS:

[css=background-image: url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/LycanKai/TypeRace/Badges/Badge_Fighting.png");width:211px;height:70px;background-repeat:no-repeat;display:table;margin: 0 auto;][css=vertical-align:middle;display:table-cell;padding-left:75px;color:black;font-weight:bold;]Score: [inventory=typerace][/css][/css]
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.
Thank you so much I was wondering why margin: 0 auto; wasn't working- I'll be sure to save this version of the code so I don't have trouble again tysm
hi! ive been wondering, is there a way to set your trainer to any image using site skins? the customisation options are, well... limited, and i would love if i could just draw a character to have on my profile instead, even if it is just me who will see it.
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
Xeraphet's AvatarXeraphet
Yeah, I believe the PFQ mod Gumshoe has their trainer sprite modifed to an image that only they can see which is really cool... the only problem is that the person they credited the code to (DrWho) seems to have quit PFQ...
PFP from BanG Dream! Girls Band Party; edited by girl's code
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The main trouble with the trainer image replacement is: I'm not sure of a good way to detect whose profile you're on with CSS alone. You could do it with a userscript, or you could use a CSS extension like Stylus, and set it to only be enabled on your profile page. Either way wouldn't work well if you use multiple devices, since it wouldn't be in your skin... but if you're interested, I could explain a little more - the Stylus method would be the simplest.
hello!! I didn't see anything that said how to change the font for skins, is that possible? like how i can go do that and change the font and stuff? i've been trying but to no avail
  • Favorite Pkmn
╔═.✾. ═════════════════════╗ ║drawn by dudebro1657 my beloved <33/p║ ╚═════════════════════.✾. ═╝
Sableye, Dracovish, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by aBSoLuTe CLoWN

hello!! I didn't see anything that said how to change the font for skins, is that possible? like how i can go do that and change the font and stuff? i've been trying but to no avail
In site skins editor: If you have your own skin set up > under Extra CSS section add #core {font-family:NAME OF FONT;} Where Name of Font is, well, the name of the font you want. This will change the font for all of the site, for you. After saving your skin, ctrl + f5 to clear your cache Edit: be careful when doing this so you don't set your font to something not readable... cause that will be annoying to fix and navigate lol
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by aBSoLuTe CLoWN

In site skins editor: If you have your own skin set up > under Extra CSS section add #core {font-family:NAME OF FONT;} Where Name of Font is, well, the name of the font you want. This will change the font for all of the site, for you. After saving your skin, ctrl + f5 to clear your cache Edit: be careful when doing this so you don't set your font to something not readable... cause that will be annoying to fix and navigate lol
tysm!!!

Pages: 123··· 380381382383384··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page