PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 403404405

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Did you try refreshing your cache?
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by ninko pack

hi!! I dont think the shiny alert is working for me? because I see prehistoric pokemon in the shelter but it doesn alert it like it says it does
The pokemon in question has to actually be revived from a fossil, it cannot just be the species of a pokemon that can come from a fossil. For example, if you were to hatch a Kabuto from an egg it wouldn't count as a fossil, since it was hatched. If you were to revive a fossil from the lab, however, the revived pokemon would be a fossil.

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
ninko pack's Avatarninko pack

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

QUOTE originally posted by ninko pack

hi!! I dont think the shiny alert is working for me? because I see prehistoric pokemon in the shelter but it doesn alert it like it says it does
The pokemon in question has to actually be revived from a fossil, it cannot just be the species of a pokemon that can come from a fossil. For example, if you were to hatch a Kabuto from an egg it wouldn't count as a fossil, since it was hatched. If you were to revive a fossil from the lab, however, the revived pokemon would be a fossil.
ooooohhh!!! thank you!! I just started get back into this game so thank you <33
Prajjwal's AvatarPrajjwal
Hey please how to make css code work???? In which two words we have write this code like [tex ][/ tex] or anyother thing...
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by Prajjwal

Hey please how to make css code work???? In which two words we have write this code like [tex ][/ tex] or anyother thing...
uhm, could you clarify? do you mean after putting css, where to type?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

QUOTE originally posted by Prajjwal

uhm, could you clarify? do you mean after putting css, where to type?
Really, i am new to this site... And i don't know how CSS codes work here.. I know in bb codes we enter between [tex ][/t ex], so in css code which two words we enter code... I am asking this becoz css code in my profile is not working... It needs some two words, in which i have to enter that code to work... Like parameters...
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Here's an example I suppose: [style]@font-face { font-family: 'Balsamiq Sans'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; font-display: swap; src: local('Nunito Regular'), local('Nunito-Regular'), url(https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/nunito/v12/XRXV3I6Li01BKofINeaBTMnFcQ.woff2) format('woff2'); unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; }[/style] [css=font-family: 'Balsamiq Sans', cursive;]TEXT [/css]
So means we have to write style tag??opsning and closing style tag???
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I can't really seem to get this to work still?

code

#content > h1 { color: #a5ff88; } /* make all shelter sprites semitransparent */ #shelterarea .pokemon img{ opacity: 0.3; } /* highlight sandile eggs*/ img[src*=""],[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],{border-radius: 40px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px #000;}
I really thought I had it. xD
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Try this instead. Make sure you've cleared your cache. /* highlight sandile eggs*/ #shelterarea img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"], img[src*=""], { border-radius: 40px; opacity: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px #000; } If you want the eggs to be even more visible, use this one instead. It makes them bigger as well. You can play around with the height value. #shelterarea { img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"], img[src*=""], img[src*=""], img[src*=""], img[src*=""] { border-radius: 50px; opacity: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue; height:100px; } }
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page