PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 403404405

Gilded's AvatarGilded
Hello! So a while back, E: someone Trico posted this code here to remove the fade in animation from the notification pop-up and I was wondering if there was a to do the same effect to the log out pop-up for when you click your pfp in the header? I tried doing it myself but none of the ways I tried worked so :| Honestly, if they can be combined into one code that'd be amazing but don't sweat it if it's not possible

Notif Code

#header > #head-social > #notifs > div { animation:0s none; }
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sunflower4524's AvatarSunflower4524
Hello! I've recently made my own site skin (just moving some colors around and making it look similar to the dotd1 one but with some minor changes!) And unfortunately the colored bar that tells how close an egg is to hatching (not the timer!) has changed to be the same color as the background, I couldn't find anything about this so far so I thought I might as well ask here! Do you know anyways I can change the bar color to be darker? Or where I could do that? :o
morder's Avatarmorder
Is should be either global border or content border...
Hiatus - Indefinate
Sunflower4524's AvatarSunflower4524

QUOTE originally posted by morder

Is should be either global border or content border...
Thank you!! I'll use that! All the titles got me sort of confused, haha! Thanks again!! :D Edit: I changed both of those to different colors and cleared out the cache, it didn't change the color of the bar, just the line where the bar ends! :0 Edit 2: Looks like it was global background! Hopefully people with a similar problem can use this as help!! :D
ZOMBIEGUTZ's AvatarZOMBIEGUTZ
Hi where do you place the codes?
Dark ages
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

https://pokefarm.com/skin and then click create new skin
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
Anabear64's AvatarAnabear64
I'm trying to make illumise, volbeat, and illumise eggs stand out in the shelter... make them bigger... I tried the css on here and it doesnt seem to work for me? the css that aligns shelter pokes worked, so idk why making them bigger isnt.. I'm using my phone if that changes anything? someone else has prolly had this problem, I tried to look but 200 pages is insane lol
  • Please Click!!!
  • My Shop!
Lv. 65 — 5,511 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 98%
Docile nature
Much love, have a good day 😊💜
ZOMBIEGUTZ's AvatarZOMBIEGUTZ

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

https://pokefarm.com/skin and then click create new skin
Thank u!

QUOTE originally posted by Anabear64

I'm trying to make illumise, volbeat, and illumise eggs stand out in the shelter... make them bigger... I tried the css on here and it doesnt seem to work for me? the css that aligns shelter pokes worked, so idk why making them bigger isnt.. I'm using my phone if that changes anything? someone else has prolly had this problem, I tried to look but 200 pages is insane lol
Have you cleared your cache since putting in the code? If not, try removing it, saving, putting it back and clear cache again. ...I think that's what I did when the Amaura code didn't work... If that doesn't work, then maybe show the code you're using?
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Anabear64

Try using landscape mode (turn your phone sideways.) Occasionally certain CSS only shows up on mobile landscape~
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page