PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217··· 403404405

SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

QUOTE originally posted by Anabear64

I'm trying to make illumise, volbeat, and illumise eggs stand out in the shelter... make them bigger... I tried the css on here and it doesnt seem to work for me? the css that aligns shelter pokes worked, so idk why making them bigger isnt.. I'm using my phone if that changes anything? someone else has prolly had this problem, I tried to look but 200 pages is insane lol
Try using landscape mode (turn your phone sideways.) Occasionally certain CSS only shows up on mobile landscape~
Yeah, I had a similar problem. If you don't have your phone in landscape mode, it only shows mini-sprites, which, obviously, are tiny. No matter what.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Umm, I can't seem to get the Alerting Shinies/Rare Pokémon in the shelter. Can someone help me? It keeps saying this, do I need to change something? I'm not good at BBCodes, so excuse me if this is the wrong place...

An internal error has occurred. Message: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `#shelterarea:not(.selected) .pokemon+.tooltip_content img:not([sr` line: 39
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
It looks like part of the code line is either messed up or missing. Do you have the rest of the code in place as well? If you believe you do, paste the CSS you have here so someone can take a look and see what's wrong.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I just used the code from the first post! Did I do something wrong in copy-pasting it?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Well, the code works fine, so you must have made a mistake somewhere. Did you try to copy it multiple times?
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
Where do I put the code from the front page?
Hi
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Farm --> Other links--> site skins --> create new skin --> extra css
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
????
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
That is where you put the code
Yes I know but where is 'site skins'??

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page