PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 403404405

PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
The tampermonkey code doesn't seem to work. When I press "Save Skin", it says this: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `'use strict';` line: 11
Profile Pic made by Me Aspiring spirter and artist! Please check out my comic! Boop
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by First post

NOTE: These scripts are NOT CSS-based, and do NOT have anything to do with site skins.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
The tampermonkey code doesn't go in your skin. Tampermonkey is a browser extension you'll have to download from the Google store. You put the code into the extension.
Collecting
PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
Oh I see. Thanks ^^
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Does this mean that I need tampermonkey for any of the codes?
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
You need tampermonkey for the codes that say they’re for tampermonkey! Other things do go in your skin.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Okay, why are the ease of access codes not working? I tried clearing my cache, with/without css wrapping, and resetting the site data my phone had. Is there something I missed?
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
I was wondering how do i make the text smaller on my trainer card?, so that i can fit more words. I have seen other trainer cards with much smaller letters and i wanted to know how to do that. Thanks in advance.
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
Trainer card text will get smaller the more you type in it. So if you type a lot it will display as smaller text to fit the larger amount of text. Or I believe you can also trick it to give you smaller text by including enters in what you type.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Thanks @Emberlynn that worked

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page