PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 402403404

emmusement's Avataremmusement
does anyone have the link to bishops journal for the egg highlight for type race eggs to stand out? or perhaps just the code for that?
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! I'm still working on remaking my Trade Shop and Journal. My Shop is almost done but it will take me some more time to finish my Journal.
emmusement's Avataremmusement
thanks much
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Hi i have been trying to use the CSS code "Identifying Shinies/etc. in the Shelter" from the first page of this thread. I copy and pasted it , but it won't save. Can someone tell what i am doing wrong and help me. I am really bad at CSS and BB.
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by First post

NOTE: These scripts are NOT CSS-based, and do NOT have anything to do with site skins.
Edit: These are Tampermonkey scripts. Tampermonkey is a browser extension
PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter

QUOTE originally posted by DamianKai

Hi i have been trying to use the CSS code "Identifying Shinies/etc. in the Shelter" from the first page of this thread. I copy and pasted it , but it won't save. Can someone tell what i am doing wrong and help me. I am really bad at CSS and BB.
Ah I had the same problem. The thing is, the code doesn't go into your site skin. Tampermonkey is an extension that you download and paste the code into. oh wait, Leacky already answered
Profile Pic made by Me Aspiring spirter and artist! Please check out my comic! Boop
Thanks i figured it out. I am trying the "Make a egg glow rainbow" code by Gladion on pg 31 of the thread. It's not working for me. Do i copy and paste it into Tampermonkey or onto the PFQ website?
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Unless the code says specifically that it’s for tampermonkey, it’s for css! (And right now I believe that shelter code is the only one for tampermonkey ^^ ) To use the css codes, you put them into your site skin, and save the skin! After that, you have to clear your cache, otherwise you won’t see the changes!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Do you get an error code for it? If not, a cache clear should so the trick

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
I keep getting "Invalid UserScript. Sry!" from Tampermonkey when i go to save it.

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page