PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 218219220

526th for my first contest, I'm kinda impressed with myself!
Score: 0
Button from type race art forum by LycanKai :D Avatar from this forum Shop! Journal!
Reima's AvatarReima
master.pnge+.png
Congrats!! Positive experiences are always great <3 14th for us this time, top 2% Was putting this together in a hurry xD But I do like how it turned out~ Also absolutely ran out of votes, I accidentally skipped one that I liked (it was a Perroc perfectly blending in with boulders, loved it, it's nice seeing people be creative :2) but no matter how I searched I couldn't find it again. I searched until I had only 1 vote left, and had to pass on many fantastic entries, until finally settling on one last one. Made me wish for a moment that we could toss over some currency to get more votes xD It was truly amazing seeing stuff this round, refreshing, voting, looking at stuff, and every once in a while there'd come an entry that made you go "!! Wow." And you just knew you had to pick that one for sure x2
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png
Great entries posted here :-) and especially the first attempt - thank you So much for sharing it here :-D Very happy with my result this week...
. You ranked 6th out of 1,123, placing you in the top 1%.
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fairy.png
Twinkle Tackle (Fairy)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/103 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Luckypies's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLuckypies
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
You ranked 27th out of 1,123, placing you in the top 3%. highest i ever got fr fr
Just on here to have fun, not always the most active but hey you’re seeing this, so I’m doing something right! Pfp of my fursona made by yours truly (me lmao)
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife

Pages: 123··· 218219220

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page