PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 450451452453454··· 165616571658

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by timid

ShadowNova is hecking right after busting my butt with a z-crystal for the last couple bonus days, today, hatching casually: Sally, do you know what ur doing or?? (not even ten eggs apart. what is rng)
fun fact: every melan I hatched after my melan regice hunt is earlier than melan regice in chain
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by moodawdaw

FIRST EVER MELAN I DIDNT EVEN WANT ONE!!!!! i was just hunting for the shiniesss i cant believe this happened at all oh my god. i need a good name for him. i am so grateful
What a cute first! Congrats! To the others too!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
furina's Avatarfurina
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
how do i say this.... what the hell? i hatched all the eggs in the party but i immediately refreshed the page to make room for new eggs. and then i saw this dude just hanging out in front of my face... it was totally unexpected ;-; well, this was meant to be a revenge hunt because i didn't get a melan tirtouga during last year's water type race (i had 2000+ in the chain). now i... don't know what to do? and this is my fourth melan in the span of three days...
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
What's with all the short chains smh?? I'm excited for the future of you guys' hunts! Cute babies 😯
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by tessa

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
how do i say this.... what the hell? i hatched all the eggs in the party but i immediately refreshed the page to make room for new eggs. and then i saw this dude just hanging out in front of my face... it was totally unexpected ;-; well, this was meant to be a revenge hunt because i didn't get a melan tirtouga during last year's water type race (i had 2000+ in the chain). now i... don't know what to do? and this is my fourth melan in the span of three days...
Massive congrats, such a lovely nature too. Perhaps you're massive luck is Sally's way of welcoming you back to the site?
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Whoo hoo after using z crystal for 2 days with no success flights finally hatch this quirky chap
For my shop click here
Mechanic's AvatarMechanic
Used all my boosts plus firium the other day on Sei day and just got 1 albino... 2 days later after a long day of work i get this quiet little fire boy ;A;
424/??? for a melan Diance hunt!
PM me if you're selling Diamond Tiaras! I value at 200GP/40ZC. +443 hatched so far for current paused hunt. Icon from art by thatmightyheart on tumblr
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Wait wait... Whaaaat? So early?
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

Wait wait... Whaaaat? So early?
Sally really loves her Melarons this week! Congratulations C:
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
fgbdfg ?? ?! whAT What is that chain? what?!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov

Pages: 123··· 450451452453454··· 165616571658

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page