PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16561657165816591660··· 169816991700

nikao's Avatarnikao
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I think i could cry...sadly missed sparkles >< but still so crazy happy....finaly my 2nd melan of pidove, iv too...after 16.269eggs >//< so happy So cute ^-^ With twin .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
I was half asleep from my kid waking me up to tuck them back in, went to just hatch another boring party and go back to sleep. Clicked to my fields to dump the party right as I saw the sparkles in the last party slot, yelled on discord to a couple friend circles and promptly went the heck back to bed for an hour. I really thought this was going to be a 1K+ chain at the rate it was going, I think it just wanted to be my longest E/V hunt as it took a little over two parties longer than my previous longest lol.
Score: 11411
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Finally hatched this girl a bit ago! Over 3k hatched since the last melan. I'm gonna send this one away for an order and continue for one last one for me
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Durant's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDurant
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
This is the third of my chain. Extremly happy but I still need to keep going for my shiny and albinos though
Check out Durant's Shop
GeorgieKun13's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGeorgieKun13
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Another one? Between this hunt and my last one, of all of my 5 albinos hatched, 3 have been melans. Apparently I'm not allowed albinos, lol.
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

summon_deo.png
Helix Orbs
summon_gim.png
Gimmighoul Coins
box_shiny.png
All Boxes
gem_electric.pnggem_grass.pnggem_ice.pnggem_fighting.pnggem_poison.pnggem_flying.pnggem_ghost.pnggem_dragon.pnggem_dark.pnggem_steel.png
Gems- elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, ght, drg, drk, stl
Yuloony's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloony
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
This is a very lucky chain 7 melans only 2158 hatched Hatched this yesterday forgot to post it
Zenøn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZenøn
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
yay!! im done with this hunt!!! i still have 2 days of rock z so i guess i'll just do something more chill.. im tired of 8k ehp eggs...
collecting! :D
summon_yve.png × 56 / ??? summon_dar.png × 51 / ??? summon_gir.png × 42 / ??? Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
Kneph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKneph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
First time posting on this thread, hatched this cutie today! Finishing up the hunt for right now, i have some time left on my z-crystal so I’m going to keep hatching eggs until that runs out :)
Icon and forum signature art by my partner Shirarisun!
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
TFW I forgot that the IVs wouldn't generate on egg creation and moved my destiny knot as I was hatching before my bug Z ran out 🥲 Still, Beautifly and Dustox melan down!
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Decided to resume the Litwick chain of Legend from years ago that had 6 melans including my delta Lampent. > first party ready to hatch "Hm would be something if this has a melan." Sally: Melan? brb gonna cry at how good this tiny ghost is.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mar.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Passive Summons: summon_tle.png summon_mel.png summon_dce.png summon_jir.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 10764

Pages: 123··· 16561657165816591660··· 169816991700

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page