PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 161216131614

Dia's AvatarDia
another type race melan~ <3 planning to melan hunt for the entire line (including mega), so i'm very happy with this relatively early chain ^^
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Second one <3
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Beautiful type race star! <3
alien713's Avataralien713
*waking up and hatching party* - Oh, finally a shiny, cool! Wait, are shiny Sandiles black? And why there is black star? Wait a minute! Random low-chain melan! (Random not because it's random chance shiny, but because I only hunted Kroks for 3 shiny, not for melan) Most likely I'll put him UFT, but I need to think... Anyway, thank you Sally!
I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.
Number 6
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
So I was chaining Deino for type race and was gonna break the chain after this last party. Sally decided to give me a farewell gift She’s UFT as she’s not Naughty
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
ohush's Avatarohush
friday 13th + quirky + 2727th egg what do i name her?
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
activated charcoal burger bun congrats dude! so pretty!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax

QUOTE originally posted by ohush

friday 13th + quirky + 2727th egg what do i name her?
Nice hatch as for name how about Pamela Voorhees
For my shop click here
saltea's Avatarsaltea
And her two sisters:
My first self-hatched melan! She was ironically the last Pokemon that I hatched in the party. I had hatched the first five Vulpixes and died inside, because I thought I had gotten another troll party and having a third troll party just seemed so sad. But then suddenly I refreshed the page and she was there. It's great because I was having a shiny drought. And then two days ago I was having an albino drought.
My Art Shop - Signature edited by @kat on Tumblr, free to use.

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 161216131614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page