PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 479480481

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Massive congrats, 2nd one of the chain at such a low chain perhaps Sally is apologising for something?
× 251
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Avacyn
tessa's Avatartessa
sally and i are just. just vibing
Tessa she/her Please, no random trades/spars! 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 ShopJournal Forum Avatar © Nintendo | Signature GIF © Nintendo
Dia's AvatarDia
another type race melan~ <3 planning to melan hunt for the entire line (including mega), so i'm very happy with this relatively early chain ^^
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by Sheepoid
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Second one <3
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 301/300
Thunder Fang
× 195/300
Ice Fang
× 98/300
Magatama
GP for Bunbori hunt: 205,028/300,000
Continuum's AvatarContinuum
Beautiful type race star! <3
alien713's Avataralien713
*waking up and hatching party* - Oh, finally a shiny, cool! Wait, are shiny Sandiles black? And why there is black star? Wait a minute! Random low-chain melan! (Random not because it's random chance shiny, but because I only hunted Kroks for 3 shiny, not for melan) Most likely I'll put him UFT, but I need to think... Anyway, thank you Sally!
Made by Fuchsfee
Not in Team Steel this month, but it always in my heart <3 English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Avatar done by Optimus Prime.
Number 6
Førbidden's AvatarFørbidden
So I was chaining Deino for type race and was gonna break the chain after this last party. Sally decided to give me a farewell gift She’s UFT as she’s not Naughty
ohush's Avatarohush
friday 13th + quirky + 2727th egg what do i name her?
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
activated charcoal burger bun congrats dude! so pretty!
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 479480481

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page