PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 638639640

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Massive congrats, 2nd one of the chain at such a low chain perhaps Sally is apologising for something?
× 41
Buying G.Orbs @ 70zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
TESSA's AvatarTESSA
sally and i are just. just vibing
Tessa she/her Please, no random trades/spars! 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 ShopJournal Forum Avatar: GUMI © Internet Co., Ltd. Signature GIF © Nintendo
Dia's AvatarDia
another type race melan~ <3 planning to melan hunt for the entire line (including mega), so i'm very happy with this relatively early chain ^^
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Second one <3
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 305/300
Thunder Fang
× 203/300
Ice Fang
× 162/300
Magatama
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Beautiful type race star! <3
alien713's Avataralien713
*waking up and hatching party* - Oh, finally a shiny, cool! Wait, are shiny Sandiles black? And why there is black star? Wait a minute! Random low-chain melan! (Random not because it's random chance shiny, but because I only hunted Kroks for 3 shiny, not for melan) Most likely I'll put him UFT, but I need to think... Anyway, thank you Sally!
Made by Fuchsfee
Yay, Team Steel! English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Why not to visit my art shop? Avatar done by me.
Number 6
Førbidden's AvatarFørbidden
So I was chaining Deino for type race and was gonna break the chain after this last party. Sally decided to give me a farewell gift She’s UFT as she’s not Naughty
ohush's Avatarohush
friday 13th + quirky + 2727th egg what do i name her?
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
activated charcoal burger bun congrats dude! so pretty!
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

Pages: 123··· 452453454455456··· 638639640

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page