PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 165116521653

MuttonMaw's AvatarMuttonMaw
Not to stick my nose where it doesnt belong, but those posts are really close together. However, everyone loves and needs melan luck. <3
Art Shop - Trade Shop - Art Raffle PMD Snoozing Tessa Flair by justanobody2275 Avatar by aminahhime Moon Sprite(s) made by me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I have already contacted a moderator on the issue, actually. It's in poor tastes to redirect attention to your melan hunt on this thread. (Some people go about it worse than others.) I'd rather that we move on from this for now until I can get moderator communication on this issue, please.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
I was partly trying to make a joke that I still haven’t gotten a melan yet even though I had only just started my hunt and it’s been less than a day- but anyways, I apologize if I’ve caused any inconveniences for anyone! ^^; I’m just going to stop posting here for now because I’m starting to get things really off-topic, ack Alright we shall move on from this for now~
will be revamping signature- icon by @FunSizeMini
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
And that's where "some people are worse than others" comes into play. Most people don't realize they're doing it, and it hasn't been addressed before now-- please don't feel too guilty about that. It's fine in my opinion to passively bring it up, so long as you don't start a pity party, per se. It's just a matter of respect to whoever just hatched a melan, so that nobody is raining on their parade. But yeah, that's why I'm trying to get it sorted out with mods.
RichDragon's AvatarRichDragon
Just hatched another Melan Flabebe.
Mass Charm Charging on Eltafez Days 25 GP/charm Type Race: 7670
×946/1000
banner made by Poly Bear
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by RichDragon

Just hatched another Melan Flabebe.
Ooh, those are some nice colours! Congrats! c:
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Oh wow, congrats on that surprise Melan Azurill (and with that gender too!) And that Flabebe is so cute, the dark blue goes so well with its Melan color scheme c:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Congrats to everyone on their pretty melans, both intentional and unintentional ones xD I'd totes complain about not having a second melan by now, but it's only been 600 eggs since Brad hatched :o
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
Hatched this beautiful boy a few minutes ago. Wasn't melan hunting, I was just finishing off a shiny hunt and was only still hatching cubchoo for the ice gems. Less than 300 eggs hatched, 11 shinies and 2 albinos (both in troll parties). I saw the sparkles as he hatched and had to take a double look. All I could think was "why is that shiny green? Shinies are purple" Love him to bits but can't think of a name for him. Suggestions appreciated.
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral

QUOTE originally posted by Jasper22

Hatched this beautiful boy a few minutes ago. Wasn't melan hunting, I was just finishing off a shiny hunt and was only still hatching cubchoo for the ice gems. Less than 300 eggs hatched, 11 shinies and 2 albinos (both in troll parties). I saw the sparkles as he hatched and had to take a double look. All I could think was "why is that shiny green? Shinies are purple" Love him to bits but can't think of a name for him. Suggestions appreciated.
Sven or Norse. Loki would be cute
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 165116521653

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page