PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 810811812813814··· 163016311632

Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya

Last thing before I pass out None of the melans are repeated from the above post. 8 Melans in a day. According to a friend it is the highest with som other user has also achieved this feat. I thank you to whoever has supported me througot today especially by interacting
ahh yeah that was me, and mei did it too. i want to say congratz on the new record, and what a nice pokemon to do it on. very well done <3
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
tens's Avatartens
Massive congrats on all those cute duckies! :D
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Congrats, Hetus! That is so many black swans it's incredible
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by Hetus

So for the people thinking that melan luck has already been diminished, uhh.. I wisely think to reconsider your decision. Y'all hold the chance to make this day, go and hatch some eggs. Edit: But somehow, if you do not manage to get a melan, I humbly request you not to blame me for you unluckiness.
Last thing before I pass out None of the melans are repeated from the above post. 8 Melans in a day. According to a friend it is the highest with som other user has also achieved this feat. I thank you to whoever has supported me througot today especially by interacting
that’s absolutely absurd, congrats!!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna

So for the people thinking that melan luck has already been diminished, uhh.. I wisely think to reconsider your decision. Y'all hold the chance to make this day, go and hatch some eggs. Edit: But somehow, if you do not manage to get a melan, I humbly request you not to blame me for you unluckiness.
that is Insane! <3<3<3<3 Heh, heres to hoping all your luck isnt burnt out now xD
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060
Vully's AvatarVully

What the heck right at this moment I cannot think of a person I am more jelous of I am jelous of people who have ONEself hatched melan and you have got 8 in one day I wish I was you
MeowOrNever's AvatarMeowOrNever
'rus melan goes BLEP
Sapphyre's AvatarSapphyre
There is a God, and her name is Sally! I was so stressed I wouldn't hatch one lol
Sapphyre • She/Her • 22
/ ??? Lake Summons
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar made by MochaFox
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Woo! He'll be UFT.
Cryst's AvatarCryst
first one in the chain ...... lord help me edit: ok, maybe this isn't so bad
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 62/3585
Credits: icon + sig. code by me

Pages: 123··· 810811812813814··· 163016311632

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page