PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 163516361637

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio

QUOTE originally posted by Cinis

Now I'm finally home and rly, rly, rly need to show her of I still can't believe this happend. Despite the Dragon V-wave I was hatching mostly Rock/Ground deltas and ... now she happend Q-Q I'm so grateful. Hatched her during morning rus and I rly had to pause a moment to understand what just had happened XD
OMG CINIS CONGRATS!!!! She's so adorable! Prettyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

17/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax

Now I'm finally home and rly, rly, rly need to show her of I still can't believe this happend. Despite the Dragon V-wave I was hatching mostly Rock/Ground deltas and ... now she happend Q-Q I'm so grateful. Hatched her during morning rus and I rly had to pause a moment to understand what just had happened XD
What an amazing beauty if *someone* sneeks into your field and escapes with I have an alibi 😈
For my shop click here
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

She is one if the most gorgeous melas I have ever seen. Massive congrats.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Thank you so much guys ♥♥♥ And Dracojax? I'm wating you [insert squint emote here] xD
Typeracescore 0
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Cinis that melan is absolutely stunning. Congrats! c: My first melan Caterpie hatched!
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
C10H12N2O's AvatarC10H12N2O
Ooo I love melan caterpies! Congrats!
Adorable avatar by Quartz
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Got this one during Pokerus today! Should start Deltaing them when I'm at a higher chain.
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
Got the last melan I needed for this hunt, now I can go back to Sableye <3
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Mechanic's AvatarMechanic
This flabebe hunt is partially for the gems to get my fairy badge to wishalloy and partially to get at least 2 of each color shiny and albino - but oh hello??? Hatched her on my way to work this morning i think im a little sick so it feels like today has been 3 days rip. This is my 3rd hunt for flabebe so far and my 2nd ever hatched Melan! Probably gonna put her up for sale though!
424/??? for a melan Diance hunt!
PM me if you're selling Diamond Tiaras! I value at 200GP/40ZC. +443 hatched so far for current paused hunt. Icon from art by thatmightyheart on tumblr
nikao's Avatarnikao
I could cry and laugh and cry again.....after near 3 years 10.3171+ eggs hatched and nearly giving up with ever 1k hatched poke.... i got a big surprise when i hatched this Party...and was on way to go to field to get the hatched pokes into the to reelease field faster.... when i had to look agai and again when i did see somethhing dark and then th Little black star....i got my melan.... ohhhh my i got my melan todayO////O .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 163516361637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page