PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16621663166416651666··· 169016911692

NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
just got this guy after a 1.3k stretch between my first melan and him </3 he's uft, i just need to figure out how to price him AHAHA
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 7027 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
ayyyy i got my pink car :D now i can swap to something else for the tournament
man idk what to put in here yet. i'll edit this later : 4572 avatar from splatoon 3 side order, recoloured by me
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Another bubg!! Yippee!! ^v^ Number sixteen!! So soon after the last one, too!! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Blueish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueish
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Of course a melan would show up unexpected during a nature tournament. I'm sure I won't be the only one x3 I love her, though.
RichDragon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRichDragon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Finally got my first melan rock!
Mass Charm Charging on Eltafez Days 25 GP/charm Type Race: v-rock.png rock.png 8065
summon_cel.png×959/1000
banner made by Poly Bear
Makabe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMakabe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I was just thinking about how long it was since my last melan, it was only 700 eggs so not too bad but then in the next party to hatch (and the first egg in my party), I hatched another guy, maybe it just knew I was thinking about it aha.. if only that's how that worked d:
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Sally.... I appreciate what you are trying to to do but I'm just looking for a shiny delta right now madam. Lol. Not much for deltas so will also likely be for sale.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
LaveriaDreams's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLaveriaDreams
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Finally got my melan Kanto shrew to go with my Alolan one! ✨
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
wrong nature, gonna sell it for Zophan ig
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Durant's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDurant
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Got distracted and didn't notice the sparkles. This melan is my 200th unique sprite melan.
Check out Durant's Shop

Pages: 123··· 16621663166416651666··· 169016911692

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page