PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16611662166316641665··· 169016911692

Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zenøn

starting off this post with my two beautiful kabutos that came relatively early! (and i learned about the prehistory bonus!) hatched one of them yesterday, and another one this morning!! they are so absolutely gorgeous, definitely two of my fav melans so far that i've hatched!! --- but!! thats not all!!! i started hisuian growlithe because i still have 2 days of rock z! and!! i also decided... 'hm, i should try a delta hunt, since i have so much fodder left over and the character i'll be naming my melan after is an ice(cryo) character, so i think it'll be nice if i get a delta of it and change its type if needed' so... 150 eggs in, i decided to start delta-ing my eggs. and 16 eggs later... oh.. oh sally.. i don't deserve such kindness from you.. he was originally steel type, but thanks to tera shards, i can change him to ice.. ;w; such a beautiful dark blue melan with a beautiful light blue aura... i really cannot believe it... i'll stop yapping now but im literally still shaking... i need another melan to complete the line but i dont think i'll be delta-ing anymore. i just needed one and he's perfect!! <3
Congrats!! What a stunning set of both luck and the delta melan combo... Such a wonderful pup!
Score: 45694
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Juku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Only a couple of days into (finally) resuming this Chain and,,, bubg,,, This is number fifteen!! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Mauve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMauve
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
another lil guy! that's 2 under 400 kinda annoyed he took up the albino i was looking for lol

❀ mauve ❀

they/them bst
server time +1
pfp is from cardcaptor sakura
SoulWesson's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulWesson
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
She spooked me so I missed the sparkles (the last few have, dang it..) But I'm SO glad she popped out with the correct Nature! Incense breeding is so fickle when you're a Nature hunter....
Score: 2651
Badge by LycanKai
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by SoulWesson

You got her! Yay, congrats :D Now you can ditch the incense pair and get allll of the Naives <333
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Oh he was a surprise Good timing since now I can focus on the tournament next week
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
GrackleGray's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGrackleGray
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I was just trying to hatch some albinos and shinies to finish this hunt and instead…I hatched my very first melan!!!! ;w; He was SO unexpected and he’s so PRETTY and I love him so much <3 <3 <3 I don’t name my ‘mon very often but. I’m gonna have to think of something for him. Maybe Blackberry. (Gonna have to decide whether or not to evolve him, too…)
Zenøn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZenøn
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
beautiful girl!!! ;w;
collecting! :D
summon_yve.png × 56 / ??? summon_dar.png × 49 / ??? summon_gir.png × 42 / ??? Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
luxluna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngluxluna
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
absolutely flabbergasted that i got not only my first melan ever, but a second in the same hunt! i'm going to cherish them forever 🖤
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Ok. This game isn't even funny anymore. Things I actually try to hunt with TR and z crystals, Sally says 'nah'. I try to hunt a delta shiny for a custom order with no crystal or additional bonus and Sally says 'look what I can do' First special of the chain. Only party that I forgot to delta. Might be uft, might be delta'd... I dunno.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here

Pages: 123··· 16611662166316641665··· 169016911692

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page