PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 37

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 171819

DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonov

DaniGG, Haxorite's olours weren't his colours either. I hope it's Feraligatrite... Just... just that xD
sometimes, a mega stone's colours are the same or similar as the pokemon's colours, that's why I said that XP, about this one, and according to It's colours, It seems like Sylveon's mega stone but I am not sure, I can't wait to find out wich pokemon is, It's surely going to be a big surprise :D
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by drkrogue

I'm hoping Mega Typhlosion <3
It doesn't seem to be Typhlosion's mega stone, the colours aren't even similar...
Dude... First, yes they are, second, when have the colors ever meant anything?

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
this looks like a gardevoirite or galladite
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

It doesn't seem to be Typhlosion's mega stone, the colours aren't even similar...
nope, the color mostly represents their type, not body color, at least this is what i know.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

first, Thyplosion is not pink or blue coloured, lol? second, as I said sometimes the mega stone's colours fits the pokemon's colours, as far as I can remember @Aisuchi I just checked Bulbapedia, there's an image showing a Charizardite X wich has both black and blue colours, but Mega charizard X is not dark/water types, It's body colour is black and it's shoulder horns and the fire are blue... actually, Charizard itself is not blue or black, but mega Charizard X is, maybe the colours represent the mega pokemon they evolve into, just like gyaradosite wich is blue and red, just like Mega Gyarados. I was mainly talking about the toothpaste-shaped thing colours, but the circle's colour could also represent another of the mega pokemon's colour, like mega gyarados, whose fins are yellow too
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
mega whynuat anyone? or mega electrobe? or maybe even mega corphish?
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Corphish can't be a mega, as it's a first stage pokemon. Crawdaunt wouldn't be so bad either tbough xD
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Quixed's AvatarQuixed

QUOTE originally posted by Moçhellez

Not that i want to be rude, but would that be a thing? The main staple pokémon games have them.
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by Quixed

QUOTE originally posted by Moçhellez

Not that i want to be rude, but would that be a thing? The main staple pokémon games have them.
there is an official, canon Manectricite and a Manectricite Q too
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Manectric has 2 as well. One from PFQ and one of the original game Edit: got ninja'd woops xD

Pages: 123456··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page