PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 37

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 171819

Caelus's AvatarCaelus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hoping for either Sylveon or Vaporeon... though, Keldeo wouldn't be a bad idea either. Excited for this one. ^^
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail
Humbloom's AvatarHumbloom
ultra.pngd.png
Wait Let me guess..... Sawsbuck,Azurmarril?
Avatar made by Chipiko.I’m the original creator of the oc (with a few edits from cs user eckvanet.)
LIGHTNINGSTAR's AvatarLIGHTNINGSTAR
elite.pnge.png
shadow lugia(aka XD001)
Dragonshifter's AvatarDragonshifter
ultra.pnge+.png
What happens in the anime after our most beloved narrator says "The journey continues"? The screen goes dark and the credits appear. It's probably a dark type pokémon. Based on this theorum, it's safe to say that the stone is Malamarite, for Mega Marmalar. Just look at those colours - off-white, blue and red are all colours of Marmalader. And the bright credits appearing to shine against the black background bring to mind the glowing things on Mumarmalarlar too. So, again, it has to be - I can't remember how to say the thing's stupid name...- MMMMUHMALARMARMARMALADEAH!
My Art Shop: Empyrean Dragons Banner by EeveeBailey
Art credit
Avatar made by me for my use only.
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
ultra.pnge.png
Dark type? Mega Kinaster, I'm calling it now.
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
dootdoot's Avatardootdoot
ultra.png
Maybe mega Starmie?
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
champion.pnge.png
Looks like mega druddgion to me
Oakmoon's AvatarOakmoon
elite.pnge.png
Maybe its sylveon! :D
Avatar by pfq 2021 advent calender!

pokesona sprites

Tesla Malis, by Mystera
Tesla's mega form by mystera
Tesla's megastone by TheLightKing
Antcrusher's AvatarAntcrusher
champion.pnge.png
Looks like it would be Sylveon. But since it does Say "TheJourneyContinues" it probably won't be Sylveonite Q
Avatar image is cropped from am episode of the Pokémon Anime. Eevee master race
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
ultra.pnge.png
Hold on... "The Journey Continues". "Continues". Maybe it's a Mega we already have from the core series?

Pages: 12345678··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page