PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 37

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 171819

MightyandRay's AvatarMightyandRay
grandmaster.png
With the fact of "The journey continues", which of Ash's Pokemon can Mega Evolve? (It's obviously a reference to the Anime.) I believe this mega will be the Ash-Greninja that this site has yet to have added. Plus, Ash-Greninja has Red, Blue, and Light Yellow, just like the Mega Stone.
Avatar was created by KyokoChan for my use only. The full size image and permission to use is HERE
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
arceus.pngss.png
Pink and blue.... obviously not Sylveon >:D Slurpuff anyone?
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying summon_xer.png
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

QUOTE originally posted by MightyandRay

With the fact of "The journey continues", which of Ash's Pokemon can Mega Evolve? (It's obviously a reference to the Anime.) I believe this mega will be the Ash-Greninja that this site has yet to have added. Plus, Ash-Greninja has Red, Blue, and Light Yellow, just like the Mega Stone.
we are not ash though, so it can't be
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
Ash Greninja isn't a mega, it's just a special form that Ash's Greninja has Maybe a mega for Greninja, possibly but no not ash greninja
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Niet said multiple times we're not getting an Ash Greninja. It's not a mega either way :p
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 1725
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
grandmaster.pngb.png
But that doesn't mean we can't get a Mega Greninja though
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Mackenziv's AvatarMackenziv
ultra.pngc+.png
im thinking corsola or gastradon
26 / 300 gs balls
i went to the wiki to try to figure out what the megastone is, the closest i discovered was the Korokunite Q
  • Give them a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, and I'm also easy to confuse so pls be patient with me-
Magatama

Magatama

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An object that conceals within it the emotions of generations past. Upon use, it calls upon the Legendary Pokémon Mesprit.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +553,298
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by Silver Raven! Type race counter by LycanKai!
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
grandmaster.pngb.png
What do you mean with that? The Mega Stone is new, it's not an older one
Kinda want a Mega Togetic or a Mega Typhlosion! I have no clue what the file name means besides the anime. So eh.
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page