PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

a bit of a stretch, but maybe after rv2 is out you could make a public "testing server" people could sign up for? i remember a few games i used to play that did this. it would require essentially running two different versions of the site though...
Oh definitely! That's entirely possible and in fact ridiculously easy. I just ask Moonsy to set up a new Docker container, point it to a different Git branch than the live one, badaboom 30 seconds later there's your PTB server done! Man I wish I could have that already XD Small steps...

QUOTE originally posted by Siffrin

This:

QUOTE originally posted by Siffrin

If I may say, though, Niet- you may want to try playing on a fresh account from square one with no help from anyone that knows who you are to see if the changes you've been implimenting will alienate new players or not, no hypermode or giving yourself anything. It'd help you get even more of a feel for what the game is hurting on from an inside point of view.
still stands in my eyes. If you do that, and still believe it would be fun to play should you impliment the changes, then so be it!
And break my own multi-accounting rule? :p I am also not this game's target audience. My opinions on the gameplay experience won't be as relevant. If I weren't the dev, I were just some random person coming to play this game, I'd 100% be a free-to-play user who works the markets/trades to get everything for free, I'd find that fun XD That aside, I would note that this account I'm on is maybe 99.9% legit? I get free Hypermode as part of being staff, and I "cheated" myself some ZC so that I could buy items to test them out, but everything else - including my present Complete rank - is obtained completely through normal gameplay. So "playing on a fresh account" really wouldn't change much! But thank you for your kind words, I'm trying to take some time to relax today XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page