PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
arceus.pngd+.png
I am curious and have one core concern- does this V-wave update mean that "bad types" (such as ice and bug) will suffer when breeding? What about monotypes? Knowing how unbalanced the base game is when it comes to types does make me a bit... leer-y? For tournaments, it's fine, those don't break chains. But I'm already starting to hesitate to continue playing with the larger gap between bonuses making it so hunting the legendaries I started hunting last year no longer feel viable or worth it to hunt (and I only hunted for shinies). Why would someone who's hunting want to switch pairs just to fit the V-wave? I do hope it'll end up better, but I am very concerned about ice types in particular. They have one resistance (ice) and five weaknesses. They'll get screwed over big time. I am happy for some of the changes! Twins are a very fun concept. If I may say, though, Niet- you may want to try playing on a fresh account from square one with no help from anyone that knows who you are to see if the changes you've been implimenting will alienate new players or not, no hypermode or giving yourself anything. It'd help you get even more of a feel for what the game is hurting on from an inside point of view. This is not meant to be accusatory in any way, apologies if it comes off as such. I say this because I am also a game developer. I hope you understand!
He / they PFP from In Stars and Time! Please play it, I cannot sing it enough praises.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page