PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Siffrin's AvatarSiffrin
arceus.pngd+.png
This:

QUOTE originally posted by Siffrin

If I may say, though, Niet- you may want to try playing on a fresh account from square one with no help from anyone that knows who you are to see if the changes you've been implimenting will alienate new players or not, no hypermode or giving yourself anything. It'd help you get even more of a feel for what the game is hurting on from an inside point of view.
still stands in my eyes. If you do that, and still believe it would be fun to play should you impliment the changes, then so be it! My statements were not meant to be negativity, they were my attempts to bring attention to a potential imbalance prior to its implimentation and ask how it would be rebalanced. I apologize if it came across another way. I play my builds many, many, MANY times over to be sure it's all alright. (And I'm sure multi-accounting for balancing and testing purposes should be acceptable :P) I definitely agree to locking the update threads for a set time period after being posted- especially considering it is likely a point of stress. Some people will just be mean, others mean well while echoing the same base ideas the others said and it turns to a negative spiral- not everyone IS trying to be cruel! But the negativity can be overwhelming and make it seem like EVERYONE is out to get you. All this to say, please, do take a break and take care of yourself.
He / they PFP from In Stars and Time! Please play it, I cannot sing it enough praises.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page