PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

It has now been 10 months since the Original S/A/M/D updates and the "Overbuffed" Melans threads have been made so I'd like to propose a revist to the rates since Niet even stated/hinted at in his very first post of both threads that he would possibly revist the rates depending on the data. I do want to point out here that I am not asking for the rates to be returned to their previous odds, I am only suggesting that Niet revist the rates; specifically the rates on days WITHOUT a hatching bonus counter active. I understand why the rates were changed in the first place but I'm hoping there might be a middle ground from current rates and previous rates. Positive Points
  • DP market could possibly florish with the new DP rates and an influx of new specials.
  • Could bring more users to the site because the Albino/Melan/Delta and all Special Deltas are uniquie to the site
  • would make the userbase feel a little more heard when it comes to their opinions
  • Would actually make Melans feel a little more rare because more and more users have found that they get early melans and once they got past about 1k hatches they hardly see Melans again
  • Would make Z-Crystals more effective which would make thier price more expensive for market growth
Negative Points
  • Melans would be harder to achieve than what they currently are therefore increasing the price and value
  • The more albinos and shinies there are would mean the ability for DP Hunters to have more chances to spend their currency and buy the extra specials
  • One of the original reasons for the change was to make the current amounts of all Shiny/Albino pokemon more valuable and therefore easier to sell, that didn't happen so having more might decrease the common Delta Point price and make them actually valuable.
Other Points/Suggestions
  • A site wide poll posted in the news tab to see what the overall site thoughts are would be nice because not everyone understands how the forums work on site yet or might not want to publicly post but would vote to still have their opinion heard.
  • I see there have been a few threads that mention something similar but not exactly this point here. Exp. 1 Exp. 2 Exp. 3 Exp. 4 These examples show a common idea but not the exact same idea. The common goal being to have the rates at least relooked at if not readjusted in general. I'm not fully asking for the rates to be back to what they were before any changes, I'm asking for just a reevaluation.
Again, I just want the rates to be re-examined if nothing else, not a complete rework or reversion.
Totally up for a revisit Albinos seem waaaayyyy harder now and it feels like im wasting max charges to get nothing out of them majority of the time Really my only issue with current rates Shinies are super easy Special deltas and melans are still quite difficult (but keeps their rarity so im fine with this) If not a revisit, maybe a 24hr charge time (non refundable if boosting like it is now) for albino radar Makes it a bit better to time for those who are busy, and may remove the feeling of charges being wasted
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page