PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokeCam

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > PokeCam >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Alright, cool. That's about one of the twenty questions I still have about this feature answered. It's alright to suggest complicated things like this, but you need, NEED to explain them thoroughly and have a VERY good reason behind them. It really comes across that you either have not thought this feature through or are not doing a good job at communicating all the thought you put into it, or both. I know it's frustrating, but you NEED to become better at explaining your ideas if you want such complicated things to be added. You can't expect people to try and coax every detail out of you like I've been trying to do, you need to already have all the details thought through and be a part of your suggestion from the very start! That is (one of the many reasons) why your suggestion was rejected. You need to put thought into your suggestion, and you need to show that up front. You need to make convincing arguments on why it's worth it to add your suggestion. We aren't mind readers, we don't know what your idea is or why it's great, and when you give us so little to work with, it comes off as confusing nonsense! I really, really do recommend giving this post a read. I know it's long, but if you're not willing to spend even that much time making sure your suggestion is as good as it can be, it's not worth suggesting in the first place. If you don't care enough to put time or care into your suggestion, why should Niet care enough to put time into implementing it?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page