PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Art contest #3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests > Art contest #3 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Let's clear away some of the dust that gathered over here and get things going with another art contest! We're looking for fan-art that we can post on our social media, so here's your chance to win some prizes and be featured! Our top picks from the submissions will be awarded somewhere in the ballpark of 5,000 GP, possibly more depending on how much we love it! And the very best will receive a special Custom Sprite:
Art that we give prizes to may then be used on our social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... Credit will be given in the form of a link to your profile, and we will only use your art if you got a prize - if you didn't get a prize, then we didn't compensate for it, and so we won't use it. The art should feature / showcase our Exclusive Starters: one or more of Taiveret, Flarbat, and Hydrark, or any of their evolutions, however you choose. Everything else is entirely up to you! The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Monday 19th of October (3 years ago) If you want a suggestion for a theme... well, Hallowe'en won't be long after the deadline, perhaps we might want to feature art then? But that's optional, it would be nice to have a variety. I'm just putting this out there as a thought. We look forward to seeing your submissions :) FAQs from the last one: - Is there a size requirement? No, but it shouldn't be too small. Square is ideal but really any size will work. - Where should I post my entry? Just post it in this thread. Use the Image Uploader if you need it. - Is the CS prize account-locked? No. It can be traded. - Can we put anything else along with the subject? You can add other things to the image, but the subject must be the focus of the image. - Can it be a collaboration? Yes, however only the person submitting the entry will be awarded a prize so you will need to figure out how to share with your collaborator. Both/all artists involved will be credited on the post, however. - Can I submit more than one? Yes, but you can only win one prize. Please take a look at the previous contest and the one before that to see how that went. Additional links: Taiveret Line concept Flarbat Line concept Hydrark line concept
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page