PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in OT Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > OT Eggs >

QUOTE originally posted by Animestia

I really like this idea, and it has my full support! Though, I still worry how it could effect the tournaments, as stated in earlier posts. And could it possibly cause the site to lag during these tournaments, as multiple people would be checking eggs or even the same egg at once? I feel as though AuracleOfBacon's idea may be able to help negate some of it, but I could be wrong! Overall, I think it would be a wonderful addition! ^^
Yeah, my proposed solution takes advantage of the Shelter Highlight CSS that already lets people know if there's a special Pokemon visible on the current selection of Pokemon, and intends to work much the same was as the CSS already lets you know there's, say, a Delta Pokemon or something visible in the Shelter. Having something like I proposed would cause the site to lag about as much as, say, a Shelter Hunt for a Shiny if one were to do a Shelter Hunt for their own Eggs. Plus the icons would be client-side, and would likely work as follows: *If egg ot ≠ client, then don't show Egg OT icon *If pkmn ot ≠ client, then don't show Pkmn OT icon *If egg ot = client, then show Egg OT icon where gender would be *If pkmn ot = client, then show Pkmn OT icon next to all other applicable icon(s)

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page