PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 474849

im ngl im still really confused about the logic behind say gardevior and gallade not being a good pair anymore due to being different parts of the evolution line.. id really like to circle back to the idea of pokemon in the same evo line having different breeding rates based on what stage of evolution it is..
TR SCORE 3762
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
Cant wait for the update to go live. Melan inferno torchic here i come
Score: 1780
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

Forgetting however many previous pages isn't fair to everyone else who has expressed their issues with this update. I for one still feel the same way I did with the first post I made. You can't just ignore everyone's concerns because you found one thing you like.
While I completely agree and am really hanging on Niet’s next post that will address concerns, i do want to mention that i think that person was joking about forgetting all the pages. using the exaggeration of forgetting everything to express how happy they are about exclusive buffs.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
You could be entirely right but I just don't want anyone else to forget the last number of pages because they found something they enjoy more, it's honestly hard to know exactly what the OP meant without them signifing more or correcting me, I don't mean to come off rude I just think all of the valid concerns that have been voiced previously do need some kind of addressing.
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Re-pairing BPs appears it is going to take a LOT of work re: Body Style in particular: a crazy amount of very difficult figuring out for some of us. I think the Body Syle should appear on a Pokémon's page, somewhere amid this stuff: Species: Stage: Location: Status: Parents:
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 5113 ○●
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

You could be entirely right but I just don't want anyone else to forget the last number of pages because they found something they enjoy more, it's honestly hard to know exactly what the OP meant without them signifing more or correcting me, I don't mean to come off rude I just think all of the valid concerns that have been voiced previously do need some kind of addressing.
Totally understand that. It's a good reminder to everyone that there's a lot of discussion happening!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by flybynyx

Re-pairing BPs appears it is going to take a LOT of work re: Body Style in particular: a crazy amount of very difficult figuring out for some of us. I think the Body Syle should appear on a Pokémon's page, somewhere amid this stuff: Species: Stage: Location: Status: Parents:
While most body styles are relatively "obvious" from a visual glance alone, it might indeed be helpful to have an index of body styles. A Pokémon index... A PokéDex, if you will ;) Body Style is listed in the Dex, though there's currently no convenient way to search on that...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

Body style/height/weight already applied to mixed species pairs, so for monogender pokemon, we already have an approximate list in the existing breeding guide

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
10997 pts .
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While most body styles are relatively "obvious" from a visual glance alone, it might indeed be helpful to have an index of body styles. A Pokémon index... A PokéDex, if you will ;) Body Style is listed in the Dex, though there's currently no convenient way to search on that...
Would it maybe be possible to code a more advanced search function into the Pokedex? Asking as I don't know enough about coding with what I do know to know how hard or easy that might be to do.
My type race4926. My trade thread can be found here
× 179 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

Would it maybe be possible to code a more advanced search function into the Pokedex? Asking as I don't know enough about coding with what I do know to know how hard or easy that might be to do.
Not currently, but the Recode V2 will definitely have it - but since I'm sure nobody wants to wait that long, I'm sure the QoL script author and I could collaborate on making such data available, perhaps ;)

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page