PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 474849

Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
Personally I use the PFQ wiki for information like that: List_of_Pokémon_by_Body_Style List of Pokémon by Egg Group While we're on the subject, is there a specific gameplay reason to why pairs within the same evolution family, like Gardevoir/Gallade or Espeon/Umbreon, are no longer automatically gonna count as "optimal" partners?
Albino Terastal Terapagos Dex PWYW they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 12151 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo
SaltQueen13's AvatarSaltQueen13
I have a question for the "same evolutionary line vs same species" buff! What about galarian/hisui forms? Like, say I'm hunting Goomy and my breeding pair is hisui Goodra and kalos Goodra, would they count as same species or the same evolutionary line? I may be overthinking a bit lol but I'd like some clearance on that, sorry if it's been asked before.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by SaltQueen13

I have a question for the "same evolutionary line vs same species" buff! What about galarian/hisui forms? Like, say I'm hunting Goomy and my breeding pair is hisui Goodra and kalos Goodra, would they count as same species or the same evolutionary line? I may be overthinking a bit lol but I'd like some clearance on that, sorry if it's been asked before.
Those have always been "different species" for the DayCare.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet, if I may be so forward - Now that things have mellowed out a bit, where does this stand? Are you still walking back the V-Wave and Red Giga changes? Do you have any thoughts on the Berry option regardless of if you're walking back the Gem feature on the Giga? Have you considered a poll to see more site-wide thoughts vs those "brave" enough to post here? Perhaps use a banner like you did for maintenance that links to the poll? Regardless, polling or not, I'm sure it's been on your mind, even if you've mostly been observing the discussion after the initial backlash. I don't mean to be demanding or rushing, I'm just curious since the dust has settled somewhat where things stand. Thank you for listening and answering our myriad of questions, as always
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 657
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Aithne's AvatarAithne
A bit late to the party here, but I just wanted to say that these are some very exciting changes! Thanks for putting so much thought into this, both in balancing the system and figuring out the code to implement it!
naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

While I completely agree and am really hanging on Niet’s next post that will address concerns, i do want to mention that i think that person was joking about forgetting all the pages. using the exaggeration of forgetting everything to express how happy they are about exclusive buffs.
Thank you for understanding my sarcasm! 🥰 Yes that was a joke. You can't just ignore people's feelings because it would benefit you. While I'd love the boosted e/v rates, I understand and respect people's hesitation.
Type Race Score: 12,423
[ journal ] Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 30zc
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii

QUOTE originally posted by naïve

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

While I completely agree and am really hanging on Niet’s next post that will address concerns, i do want to mention that i think that person was joking about forgetting all the pages. using the exaggeration of forgetting everything to express how happy they are about exclusive buffs.
Thank you for understanding my sarcasm! 🥰 Yes that was a joke. You can't just ignore people's feelings because it would benefit you. While I'd love the boosted e/v rates, I understand and respect people's hesitation.
I also appreciate the clarification! Again I wasn't trying to be rude or anything at all and I'm sorry if it came off that way.
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
SaltQueen13's AvatarSaltQueen13

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by SaltQueen13

Those have always been "different species" for the DayCare.
Ohhh, okay, I see. I only recently got back into the game so I'm probably not as quick on the uptake lol Thank you for answering my question regardless!
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain
2 questions, 1. How will the boost from matching natures work with pokemon with no preference? Would it just count other pokemon with no preference as an exact like and dislike match? 2. Is there any idea of a timeframe when this'll come out? Just curious as I'm planning ahead to when the tourney season ends and the Sugarcoatl and Platykit become breedable ^^
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderRain

1. How will the boost from matching natures work with pokemon with no preference? Would it just count other pokemon with no preference as an exact like and dislike match?
This was mentioned earlier, while I don't know if that's the final decision or not the proposal was that it would count as a weak match for the smaller bonus unless they had identical natures, in which case it would get the full bonus

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page