PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 1: Lab + Ranks

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 161718

37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

What is the Buff Ditto that will be added in Phase 3?
That's "buff" as in "strengthen" or "improve". They're going to be doing something to make existing Dittos better for breeding, they aren't adding more Dittos.
Lv. 100 — +1,289,952
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
silently1's Avatarsilently1
So is our rank going to be shown anywhere? Previously i remember it being displayed under our avatar in pms or forums Edit: ah I forgot there is a click down arrow hahaha Anyway updates seem cool ^^
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Spoilers's AvatarSpoilers
cool new update! though i didnt notice at first because ive been so focused on hunting lol though... have the new rank rewards been rolled out yet? the new ranks themselves have, but i dont see any of the new rewards i should have (the prime boost bows, the silver + gold amulets, supplier expansion, daycare breeding boost) in my inventory. (i went through the thread, and the only thing i saw about it was that i might collect them at "Collector", however i cant seem to find out what or where that is ''>.> it isnt the trade center collection area, as theres nothing in there..)
spoilers | he/they
i horde thunderstones + jolteons!
bomberman-obsessed, currently hunting purrloin until i explode (or until i get a melan)
credit
Background from Bomberman Jetters F2U code by Gumshoe
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle

QUOTE originally posted by Spoilers

cool new update! though i didnt notice at first because ive been so focused on hunting lol though... have the new rank rewards been rolled out yet? the new ranks themselves have, but i dont see any of the new rewards i should have (the prime boost bows, the silver + gold amulets, supplier expansion, daycare breeding boost) in my inventory. (i went through the thread, and the only thing i saw about it was that i might collect them at "Collector", however i cant seem to find out what or where that is ''>.> it isnt the trade center collection area, as theres nothing in there..)
To collect rank rewards you have to go to the Party page (that's where the tasks and that are and not the public page where your AM and Trainer card are located) and scroll right to the bottom. That's where you can collect the rewards for rank progress. Hope that helps ^^
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Spoilers's AvatarSpoilers

QUOTE originally posted by EveRiddle

QUOTE originally posted by Spoilers

To collect rank rewards you have to go to the Party page (that's where the tasks and that are and not the public page where your AM and Trainer card are located) and scroll right to the bottom. That's where you can collect the rewards for rank progress. Hope that helps ^^
found 'em! thanks ^v^

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page