PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation: Wave 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I love how everything looks I still wish there was an option for dirty blonde hair because the only thing close enough to it is the brown hair
Pfp from Pfq
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Love the outfits, chef & school uniform are my favorites. The new hairstyles are excellent. I am still wishing we got facial hair options at some point.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
was checking out the new outfits, and wanted to note that the lime green overalls show up as green instead in the previews (not sure if it shows up that way when equipped, I didn't buy it)

Screenshot

Edit: better screenshot + hidebox
it's great to have more options (my hair colour's in the game now, yippee!) but i have a couple things i'd like to bring up. i was really hoping that the new options for hairstyles would be focused on bringing more hair textures to the game, so seeing only the one option for a hair texture that isn't straight or vaguely wavy (or bald, which, in fairness, is a good addition) is a bit of a let down. in addition to this, i was hoping to for an option for a skirt on a body type other than "feminine." people who aren't the traditional "feminine" shape wear skirts, and if they want to represent themselves in this game then they're gonna end up disappointed. same with people who want to represent themselves but would feel weird putting their avatar as "feminine" because of dysphoria, etc. don't take this as me putting the art team down - it's a good step, but i think there's more that could be done, so i give my feedback. it'd be great to see another wave where these things are included!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
oooh the new options look great!! I adore the new outfits especially, great work staff!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
Glad to see new updates! Always happy to see more for the trainers ^^ Would like to see an option for shirts/pants to maybe be interchangable for the genders? Like, for example, females being able to wear pants with the school uniform. I'd also love to see some basic short male hair styles, like Joker from P5 style Hopefully that makes sense, I'm tired LOL
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,909,890
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
funny thing i was thinking about how there isnt much variation and i wished for more recently. XD
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Finally a hair color that is accurate to me IRL! though I still can't get much closer to what I have in mind for a character
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
oimky's Avataroimky
Whoop! Aqua hair to match my blue hair! Really appreciate the update 😊
Avatar- Mikael Eriksson Hunting:
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Type Race Score: 1931
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Luxeon's AvatarLuxeon
Glad to finally have a different hair colour which would fit my trainer. I'm excited to see what's to come in the future :)
Avatar sprite created by Nightmøn. Paid to own.

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page