PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trainer Customisation: Wave 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Trainer Customisation: Wave 2 >

it's great to have more options (my hair colour's in the game now, yippee!) but i have a couple things i'd like to bring up. i was really hoping that the new options for hairstyles would be focused on bringing more hair textures to the game, so seeing only the one option for a hair texture that isn't straight or vaguely wavy (or bald, which, in fairness, is a good addition) is a bit of a let down. in addition to this, i was hoping to for an option for a skirt on a body type other than "feminine." people who aren't the traditional "feminine" shape wear skirts, and if they want to represent themselves in this game then they're gonna end up disappointed. same with people who want to represent themselves but would feel weird putting their avatar as "feminine" because of dysphoria, etc. don't take this as me putting the art team down - it's a good step, but i think there's more that could be done, so i give my feedback. it'd be great to see another wave where these things are included!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page