PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation: Wave 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Love the new options!! The school uniform is fantastic, and I love the formal wear too Would it be possible to set up 4 different school uniform options for ALL body types? - school uniform with jacket & pants (currently the "masculine" body) - school uniform with jacket & skirt (currently the "feminine" body) - school uniform with sweater & pants (currently the "androgynous" body) - school uniform with sweater & skirt
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mistheart101's AvatarMistheart101
A couple things, specifically regarding the school uniform: The way the color changes based on body type strikes me as odd (no other outfit does this) The red arm band on the black suit, combined with the arm pose, is reminiscient of, uh. Something less than good, let's say
gonna be honest this isnt great i love what you do but this is not enough to make the trainer customization good ... & the issues with not enough curly hair + black hairstyle options is Not very good... +read mist's post
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Mistheart101

A couple things, specifically regarding the school uniform: The way the color changes based on body type strikes me as odd (no other outfit does this) The red arm band on the black suit, combined with the arm pose, is reminiscient of, uh. Something less than good, let's say
I thought I was the only one who noticed that I hope it gets fixed....
Pfp from Pfq
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
Glad I can finally have dark brown hair and pigtails, my character actually looks more like me :>
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
STARDISCS's AvatarSTARDISCS
I agree with Mistheart101. I immediately was reminded of something... uh... far more sinister with that pose and outfit after I set it for my character. I understand in Japan that school students do wear armbands but this pose and color combination isn't great. It's certainly an unfortunate coincidence. I agree with what metroid-fusion is saying as well. I'm glad to see a black hairstyle in the game, but more options would really be nice. It'd certainly help a lot of players feel respresented.
Score: 0
avatar by me, score badge by LycanKai
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
While I'm glad to see people enjoying the new outfits and styles, I feel I must comment on the "it's not enough"-style comments. To which I say: duh! That's why we're working on more! I even said so in this announcement!
With regard to "unfortunate combinations", it's difficult to judge what to do here. Do we redesign the entire outfit just because one particular colour could be perceived as something it definitely isn't? Do we throw everything out and start over without a "raised fist" pose? I see a lot of "concerns" but no "solutions".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mistheart101's AvatarMistheart101

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While I'm glad to see people enjoying the new outfits and styles, I feel I must comment on the "it's not enough"-style comments. To which I say: duh! That's why we're working on more! I even said so in this announcement!
With regard to "unfortunate combinations", it's difficult to judge what to do here. Do we redesign the entire outfit just because one particular colour could be perceived as something it definitely isn't? Do we throw everything out and start over without a "raised fist" pose? I see a lot of "concerns" but no "solutions".
Removing the armband strikes me as a probable solution.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Also I forgot to mention: it is a known issue that the darker skin tones are not accurate, particularly regarding palms of hands - currently they are just the same colour as the rest of the skin, but that's not how melanin works. It is on the list of things to fix in future.
lulubee's Avatarlulubee

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Also I forgot to mention: it is a known issue that the darker skin tones are not accurate, particularly regarding palms of hands - currently they are just the same colour as the rest of the skin, but that's not how melanin works. It is on the list of things to fix in future.
Woohoo!! I'm really looking forward to more skin tones and accuracy! :D

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page