PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation: Wave 2

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As promised, so we deliver: a brand new set of Trainer Customisation options! You can customise your trainer by clicking on your Avatar at the top of the page and selecting "Edit Trainer". 5 new natural hair colours and 5 dyed hair colours have been added. 5 new hairstyles have been added. 4 new outfits have been added. We hope you like these additions - and we will aim to have more options in future, without such a long wait this time around!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
dolliedemonic's Avatardolliedemonic
it would be nice if we could change to a skirt version of the uniform eithout being the girl model!
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Finally. Pokefarm bald mode
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,212,574
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
already got me a new haircut from it, now back to tap armageddon
Hi, I have lots of pokémon I've hoarded upon my fields. I'd be happy to let you obtain any you find there. Just PM me and we'll get down to buisness. I'll also help evolve pokemon for you.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
I love the new customizations thank you to the staff and artists! Especially enjoying how the school uniform looks, it's so cute ♡
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
oooh i love these new outfits! the school one is my favorite! ^^
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Didn’t have the 9gp needed to change ;-; love the outfits tho Edit: got the go and now am sporting a new outfit :>>>
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Mamon's AvatarMamon
LET'S GOOOO this makes me verrrry happy to hear and i'm eager for more options to come ♪(^∇^*) i've been putting off updating my trainer's look, so now's a good time to finally do it. the new outfits and hair styles are so cute!! sending appreciation for the artists that worked on them.
taking icon commissions for gp ! shoot me a pm if interested ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ
MoonIxora's AvatarMoonIxora
I love the new customizations, I got a bit of a shock when I saw them bc I didn't know that it was just updated 😅 it's all so pretty ❤

Ixora | He/they | 13

Baby bat who's really into drawing Pokémon
Toyhouse journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Name on Platform Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessbot on Pokéfarm Signature Divider @mmadeinheaven on Tumblr
Type Race Score; 0
lichgender's Avatarlichgender
YESSS UNDERCUT...nice to have something fitting myself! would love to see a larger variety in hair types next update, need some long thick hair and curly hair types, 3C type and onwards, since at the moment the only textured hair option are the short locs. something else on that note, braids or locs are a better word to use since the 'dread' in dreadlocs is derogatory from what i know.
Icon by me :)

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page