PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128··· 132133134

Julian's + Tarya's Post

Julian was surprised when Shizi leaned against him and fell asleep, but he couldn't blame her. Now that he though about it, he was kinda tired too. It seemed like everyone else was falling asleep. On one hand he wanted to get some needed rest, but he also wanted to act as a guard, not that there was anyone trying to get them at this time. It wouldn't hurt to close his eyes a little, right?

Candlehearth + Ashlynn's post

After gathering up a suitable amout of sticks and some leaves to repair the shelter, Candlehearth went to work. Once he was finished, he stood back and admired his work proudly as if he just built a mansion, even though it was instead a small and shabby shelter. Still, it was better than nothing. He headded inside, or rather, under the shelter, just to spend some time alone. It seemed like Ashlynn was still restless in his mind, but he ignored her. If she wanted to go do something, she would have to take control. Which he was not planning on letting up.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Everyone's falling asleep... And, it's not night-time. Which means I can, too. It would be acceptable to do so, with no backlash from society. I very much do need sleep. However strange that may sound, I am indeed human. So I pull out a Pokeball and send out my Amoonguss, whispering to him, 'I'm going to take a quick rest, ok? If anyone attacks me, use Spore.' At that, I curl up and get comfortable under a tree, slowly easing myself into sleep.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
KalosDexer's AvatarKalosDexer
Syntixie now woke immediately, having dozed off. "Ughh.." she noticed almost everone was asleep. Including Mercury, apparently. His Amoongus looked like it was guarding him, and she wasn't in the mood for clobbering someone right now anyways, so she jumped around from tree to tree, generally being energetic, but she was swift and silent as she moved, and she positioned herself behind Mercury, her eyes focusing on all of the other fusions.
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
(....anyone have any ideas for ppl to be woken up?) (also, unrelated- it's my bday!!)
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Shizi is still fast asleep, leaning on julian, and her mechanical body is very warm. zzzzzzzz......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Ashlynn had not been aware of how much time had passed... but it seemed like their other half was currently asleep. Perhaps it would be a good time to meet the others... if she could find them. As long as Candlehearth was asleep she was free to do whatever, as long as she didn't wake him up. Getting up out of the little shelter to stretch, she made her way in the direction where she saw the other fusions had previously gone. She was successful at finding them, although they all seemed to be asleep at the moment. She cautiously hovered a little bit over the ground, trying not to make a sound as she got a closer look at the others. When she got to Mercury she saw his Amoongus on patrol, and decided not to go any further. A little distance away, still able to see the others, she sat down, silently keeping vigil.
Spooky stirred a bit, yawning and sitting up. The nap had seemed to be sufficient for them, and they stood up and started wandering through the bushes, looking for berries to snack on.
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Regular text in quotations = Rio Italics = Kiri Hello, hello, wake up... Rios eyes sprang open, he was in a small field, surrounded by trees. "Huh? Who is that, why can't i see?" Calm down, i am, or was, your pokemon, we got fused together and i think you inherited my blindness... I can teach you how to see with your other senses, among other things...
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Spooky, completely unaware of the newcomer, burst through the bushes, chasing a butterfly they'd found. They weren't being loud or overly brash, but their footsteps were shockingly heavy for what a small kid they looked to be, and they quietly giggled as they ran by Rio without even noticing him.
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Rio felt the presence of Spooky, and quickly turns around. "What was that?" I don't know, in case you haven't noticed already, we're blind. Okay, then, listen closely, try and focus, feel the area around you. "O-okay, then." Rio clears his mind, and concentrates.

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128··· 132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page